Killbuck 18-Jan-18
Shrewski 18-Jan-18
Barry Wensel 18-Jan-18
Shug 18-Jan-18
Tonybear61 18-Jan-18
hawkeye in PA 18-Jan-18
Swampy 18-Jan-18
18-Jan-18
As some of you already know, I recently brought out a new four-hour DVD set that includes highlights of over 700 hours of my own personal bowhunting footage accumulated over fifty years. I know some various state bowhunters associations have periodic newsletters. If your state does have a newsletter I'm looking for who to contact regarding sending them a press release. I've tried several already and am having a high percentage of requests set back as undeliverable/ no longer available. So if any of you personally know the sect. or newsletter editors of your own state bowhunters associations, please have them contact me at [email protected]. Or even better yet, if the state association happens to do video/DVD reviews I'd be glad to forward a comp DVD for review. Thank you. BW

18-Jan-18
I somehow ended up with copy #1 thanks to my wonderful wife and Barry for Christmas, thanks Barry! You’re a gem and the video is no slouch either!

18-Jan-18
This should get you to the Colorado Bowhunters Association. http://coloradobowhunting.org/media-kit

Colorado Traditional Archers Society David Hoff (Newsletter Editor) (720) 775-9141 [email protected]

18-Jan-18
Are they going to be @ PBS?

18-Jan-18
If you are a Whitetail hunter you will thoroughly enjoy this dvd and learn quite a bit. There are two, two hour DVD’s in the package. It truly is 60 years of experience packed in there. I think it is an incredible legacy Barry is leaving for those of us not to proud to say we don’t know it all.

Barry, you need to post how these guys can get the dvds.

18-Jan-18
Thanks Steve and Clark. Yes, I'll have the DVDs at both Kalamazoo next week and also PBS in Madison in March. You won't have to pay postage if you pick them up there. Otherwise you can get them directly from me by sending a check or M/O for $25. total to: Barry Wensel, 28942 Woodland Rd., Lineville, IA 50147. You can also order it by opening your paypal account and typing in [email protected]. They are also available thru Paypal via our new website at: www.brothersofthebow.com. Thank you. BW

18-Jan-18
Barry... email it to me and I’ll post it on The UBNJ site as well as some NJ hunting sites.

Remember you and Gene coming onto the NJ site years ago and doing a live question and answer session? Mark Kronyak

[email protected]

18-Jan-18
Brooks Johnson at Minnesota Bowhunters Inc., www.mnbowhunters.org Inventor and former Business owner of Double Bull blinds probably has contacts all over the Midwest.

I didn't know you had new one out will tell all my hunting buddies and the folks at the weekly bowhunter league about it.

18-Jan-18
Looking forward to watching it.

18-Jan-18
I'll be ordering mine shortly . Thanks for offering this Barry .

• Sitka Gear