nvgoat 22-Jan-18
Mule Power 22-Jan-18
cnelk 22-Jan-18
Grunter 22-Jan-18
Mule Power 22-Jan-18
stick n string 22-Jan-18
Blade 23-Jan-18
22-Jan-18
Just received my Wooltimate pants. Very nice. But I want to be able to put a layer or two underneath and they aren’t quite big enough

Is anyone interested in trading my 36 waist for a 38? Brand new with tags.

22-Jan-18
I had the same issue with the pullover. I bought a large, but I think an XL may have been the route to go.

22-Jan-18
Why don't u just send them back for an exchange.

22-Jan-18
No more of any size in stock. We had a thread about the closeout last week.

22-Jan-18
Just take them in and get them fitted to the size you want. Wont cost much as you're only needing an inch on each side

Easy peasy

22-Jan-18
Mule-im trying on my pants tonight. I'll let ya know if I need those 36

22-Jan-18
Gotcha Gruntet thanks

22-Jan-18
My 36 pants were to ship in july. But now its to be august until they ship...might need a 40 by then...;^)

23-Jan-18
Because I spent hours/days trying to get the different pieces and sizes of the Wooltimate, outfitter camo pattern, mostly without much success or help from Cabela's customer service, I thought I would give an update of what I found at the Lone Tree CO store. Coats with full zipper and pullover in sizes L to XXL and pants from 42 to...? No vests. I found out that the retail stores can do a search nationwide where they can bring up a list of all states and then inventory by item number for each store. The Customer Service for Cabela's (800-237-4444) can only search one store at a time and won't do it because it would take too long. Primarily what seems to be left is a few L size coats and a lot more in XL and XXL and pants in 42 and larger...basically a large and tall men's store. And, sizes seem to run large, that is, a L fits like a XL. If you find a store that has them, they are not cooperative in selling them to you. No over the phone credit cards and most won't ship. For reference, I helped out another Bowsiter in PA today and found a size 38 pant for him, paid for it and UPS Shipping & Handling. Shipping and handling from Denver to Pittsburgh ran almost $32 which included $100 insurance. Seems like a good man whom I only met today and am looking forward to getting acquainted.

• Sitka Gear