wildwilderness 15-Feb-18
thedude 15-Feb-18
elmer@laptop 16-Feb-18
cnelk 16-Feb-18
Steve H. 16-Feb-18
Steve H. 16-Feb-18
Duke 16-Feb-18
15-Feb-18
Just under 24 hours and the Results for the Alaska drawing permits will be posted. Friday the 16th By Noon!

I have pout in for moose, caribou and buffalo/bison. Maybe I will get lucky and finally draw a bison permit for the first time in 29 years of applying!!

Good luck to all who applied!

15-Feb-18

Big Fin's Link
There is a backdoor method. Or, at least it worked for me.

Went to my AK G&F account to see if I needed to complete a hunt survey I found this morning. When I logged into my account at the "Online Hunt Report," it had all of my records, and it also had a new 2018 hunt survey under the category called "Future Regulatory Years."

The result was the black bear hunt I applied for in December and will become valid starting in September, 2018. So, it appears I drew my black bear tag, but nothing else that I applied for.

Link to do that is provided.

15-Feb-18
Either that doesn't work, or I didn't draw :o(

15-Feb-18
I just logged in again, only an hour later, and now my 2018 result is gone. Hmmm.

15-Feb-18
Last year, results were out about 815 AM Alaska time on the Friday they were supposed to come out. GL everyone.

15-Feb-18
Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully good news tomorrow

15-Feb-18
They closed the back door. Unfortunately I get to wait till tomorrow to confirm that I didn't draw a tma sheep or delta bison

16-Feb-18
8:12PM Alaska time and no results up yet!

16-Feb-18
Well? anyone?

16-Feb-18
Too soon, but not for long!

16-Feb-18
Results are out!

16-Feb-18
No Johnny Horton for me this afternoon. :(

• Sitka Gear