lunatic 27-Feb-18
Scar Finga 27-Feb-18
Fuzz 27-Feb-18
deserthunter 28-Feb-18
Butternut40 28-Feb-18
lewis 28-Feb-18
Mark Watkins 28-Feb-18
25-Feb-18
Some may not know Paul personally, I consider myself lucky that I do.

Take an hour to listen to Paul [and Aron Snyder] on this Kifarutube video, and get to know Paul@thefort :)

25-Feb-18
Nice, I’ll check it out this weekend. I always enjoy Paul’s threads.

—jim

25-Feb-18
Thanks for sharing, Brad. Paul's a great guy and an inspiration!

25-Feb-18
Amazing Legends here on Bowsite, Paul the Fort, Jaquomo, Charlie Rehor, Bowriter' to name a few ,that have and continue to do so much for our sport. Thanks CNELK for putting that video up putting a face and voice to the countless threads we all have read!

25-Feb-18
That is great. Can't wait to listen.

25-Feb-18

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
Paul and I shot at the local Arctic Shoot yesterday

Always a pleasure to hang with Paul

25-Feb-18
Good stuff...Paul is a legend and inspiring dude

25-Feb-18
Looking forward to viewing it as well.

Paul’s always upbeat and positive demeanor/attitude was one of the first impressions I noticed when joining bowsite, and it still remains evident today.

25-Feb-18
Very cool, Paul. Listened to this yesterday on my run. Hope all is well my friend.

25-Feb-18
Excellent, very well put together, made my Sunday morning coffee taste much better!

25-Feb-18
Great stuff!

25-Feb-18
Proud to call you a good friend brother!

25-Feb-18
Really enjoy it, many thanks to Paul and Aron.

25-Feb-18
Thanks Brad. Paul is an inspiration.

25-Feb-18
Who is he? I don't know never met him. But I can tell you this guy is a great hunter who has the passion and skills to be deep in the woods. He tells a great story and will bring you along for the ride. Someday hope to meet him and hunt with him and suck up all the knowledge he has. He's a inspiration and i appreciate his input! Thanks Paul!

25-Feb-18
Paul is my neighbor, one of my inspirations, and proud to call him a friend.

One of the sticky notes on my bathroom mirror reads, "What would Paul do?" That is for those mornings when I don't feel like working out or its too nasty for a training hike or ride. I know that morning Paul will be at the Miramont working out among all the hot fawning gym bunnies who all greet him fondly when he comes in the door. (My gym bunnies are limited to my one-eyed yellow dog and cow moose that chase me....)

25-Feb-18
Who is Paul@fort? He is a guy who will take time out of his schedule and share detailed information about a an upcoming elk hunt I had drawn. Salt of the earth and heart of gold. Thanks Paul. I hope to meet up someday and I can return the favor.

25-Feb-18
Good man...

25-Feb-18
He also makes great elk sliders!

25-Feb-18
Well done! Paul was promoting the CBA and the Banquet.

He mentioned that CBA has a Lobbyist and Legislative liason for CBA to monitor the Colorado Legislature. This is a Big key to keeping abreast of potential changes both good and bad. The only other state that I’m aware of that has both a lobbyist and legislative liason is Iowa. Well done Paul and CBA.

25-Feb-18
Look forward to listening and Paul is one of Bowsite's best!! Always enjoy his threads and advice:)

25-Feb-18
Great podcast. Nice to hear one of substance instead of the typical gear used. Paul is 'da man. Lots of wisdom and experience in his words. God Bless men

25-Feb-18
A true Bowhunting icon. Thanks for posting.

I can only hope I am hunting at 78. Best of luck This year Paul. Spring is just around the corner. Hunt

25-Feb-18
cnelk, thanks for putting this up. I'll watch it later as I've always enjoyed Paul's escapades.

Lou, you gotta change gyms !

25-Feb-18
Paul does this mean you can get us a discount on the new kifaru frame coming out this spring?

25-Feb-18
Enjoyed this, hope I can still get after it when Im that age

25-Feb-18
The man, the myth, the legend!

25-Feb-18
Great podcast Paul ! He’s definitely an inspiration to all of us younger guys.

25-Feb-18
I always enjoy his adventures....

25-Feb-18
"The man, the myth, the legend"!

This: ^^^

25-Feb-18
Truly inspirational. I had no idea Paul had a radio voice. :)

25-Feb-18
Recently read one of his threads and learned he is a Buckeye...8^)

25-Feb-18
Well, no one's perfect. ;)

25-Feb-18
He is the goose whisperer of course....and one of my favorite bowsiters.

25-Feb-18
One bad a$$ old bow hunter. I also read he hunted Michigans Up in the 80s while stationed at KI Sawyer SAC Airforce base. He can kill any thing any where with a bow.

25-Feb-18
Paul - it is an honor to know you. Much respect and admiration for all you do, and have done as hunter/angler and a volunteer. Your a true ambassador for the CBA, and the bowhunters we serve.

25-Feb-18
Another bowsiter I would like to meet someday, outstanding!

26-Feb-18
I sure enjoy Paul's posts as well. I hope he gets out to Omaha next year.

26-Feb-18
Never met him but have been enjoying his posts since I started on Bowsite. True legend status! Cheers to Paul!

26-Feb-18
Very nice indeed.

Heck I remember chatting with him when he was PaulinGranby!

Good luck, Robb

26-Feb-18
Paul's definitely one of the good ones! Well done Paul! Best of luck on your upcoming turkey hunts!

26-Feb-18
Paul has been my friend a longtime. CBA advocate. Would do anything for anyone. He has done more for bowhunters than anyone I know. He is a great role model or should be for everyone. I have hunted with Paul a few times. I helped him get his black bear, with the area anyway. I always love shaking his hand. He is a cancer fighter and winner. Keep going my friend your # 1 on my list!

26-Feb-18
Very respectful, all around good guy.

26-Feb-18
I'd pick Paul over a 5 ga bucket of cooked down chitlin's....... That's straight up respect down here

26-Feb-18

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo

26-Feb-18
Always admired him. Great role model. Represents a true bowhunter.

26-Feb-18
Lookin' Good, Paul!

Gettin' in shape for a few beers at the Banquet, I see:)

Where's all those "hot fawning gym bunnies" Jaquomo?

Looking forward to the Banquet!

26-Feb-18
B_E_A_S_T_!

26-Feb-18
It's always great whenever I get to meet up with Paul. Everything said above is so true. He and I still need to get on those Coues together the next time he comes down my way. I only can hope to be as fit as he is for his years. There is not a truer bowhunter that I know. God Bless Paul@thefort!

26-Feb-18
More like where is Paul?

26-Feb-18
Tavis, we walk into the gym and all the women (the ones who don't work and can work out at 10 am on a weekday) come running up saying, "There's Paul! Paul's here! Hi Paul!" He was eating it up, too....

26-Feb-18
I miss going to that gym and visiting with Paul after a workout. I may miss the yoga pant views the most.

26-Feb-18
That was a great video.

26-Feb-18
Paul’s drive and getting it done is something I push for when I’m his age (no disrespect and not poking fun)... and most of his pics if not all he has a smile because he enjoys his experiences in the outdoors. Good stuff!

26-Feb-18
I have not yet had the honor and privilege of meeting Paul, sounds as if I am sure missing something!

Someone wrote above they thought only Colorado and Iowa had bowhunter's associations with lobbyists and a legislative liaison. The WI Bowhunters Assoc. has a legislative liaison and a number of officers/directors that testify on behalf of bowhunting at the state legislature in Madison.

27-Feb-18
Paul is a great man and a great inspiration. I was lucky enough to meet Paul for the first time in the elk mountains and knew right away who he was. It's a day I will never forget. His stories and love for the sport is unparalleled. We always enjoy his visits and calls/emails and was honored to have an amazing dinner with him at his house. I'm extremely pleased to call him a friend and am amazed by his dedication!

27-Feb-18
When Chuck Norris grows up he wants to be like Paul@thefort !!!

27-Feb-18
Since Lunatic went there... ^^^^^

The last time I talked to P@TF, I started talking about General Mattis... Paul looked at me and said "General Mattis? Never heard of her!"

Paul is a beast and an inspiration!!!

27-Feb-18
Thanks for posting the video! I've enjoyed his hunting exploits here in Bowsite!

28-Feb-18
I was a podcast virgin and Paul popped my cherry. I had never even considered listening to a podcast till I read this post. I really enjoyed listening to you and Aaron. Hope to meet you both someday.

28-Feb-18
Nicely done Paul.

28-Feb-18
Hope to meet him one day Lewis

28-Feb-18
Legendary!

Paul, thanks for all you do to contribute and share your knowledge with all of us. I've learned a ton and been entertained every minute!

Great video!

Mark

• Sitka Gear