MuleyBum 05-Mar-18
mountainman 05-Mar-18
The last savage 05-Mar-18
Old School 05-Mar-18
darralld 06-Mar-18
BoggsBowhunts 07-Mar-18
28-Feb-18

ChasingFAHL's Link
Hey everyone, Recently my family and some friends made a trip down to Springfield to check out this new museum. If you are ever close Id highly recommend stopping in. Its truly amazing! The sheer amount of taxidermy is overwhelming. Anyways, I cut a short video to so a few of the things within the mammal side of the museum.

https://youtu.be/tR0QMHqKO5I

01-Mar-18
I'm actually headed there this weekend.

01-Mar-18
Bring you billfold, it's about $40.00 a head.

01-Mar-18
Wouldn't it be great if the Pope and Young Museum of Bowhunting was right beside it?!

01-Mar-18
Yep, ticket are already bought online. Although they do offer a vet/military discount that saves you a little.

01-Mar-18
It is pretty impressive. There's one room with all members of NA 30 in it. And they are ALL huge!

Plus a room with many many record book whitetails, including (and some may be repo's) the Jordan Buck, Hanson buck, etc.

01-Mar-18
Absolutely, Lou!

01-Mar-18
It was a great exhibit!

05-Mar-18
I think my favorite part is the ray petting pool. Those cownose rays will come right up to you like a dog for a little pat on the back.

I work in Springfield, MO and the founder of the company I work for, Paul Mueller, was the father-in-law of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro's founder. To honor Mr. Mueller's work, Johnny had part of the one big aquarium clad in stainless steel. I got to do the layout work on that project. It was pretty dang cool! Darren

05-Mar-18
We purchased season tickets at Kansas Speedway this year. We plan to visit Wonders of Wildlife during one of our two race weekends. I have heard nothing but good things about the Wonders of Wildlife and look forward to seeing it.

05-Mar-18
It was such a awesome place. Really enjoyed it.

And I'm with Jaquomo, the P&Y museum would fit nicely alongside the archery hall of fame.

05-Mar-18
Right on Darren!! Insider.........sweet

05-Mar-18
Lou - they’ve got a great archery exhibit in the regular store here in Springfield. I believe they finished it 4-5 years ago. Pioneers of bowhunting.

-Mitch

06-Mar-18
Check out the Archery Hall of Fame while you're there.

07-Mar-18
I live in Springfield but haven't been to the WoW museum yet, although I remember going when I was 3 or 4 years old before they revamped it. If you visit, make sure and go in the store and walk through their Archery Hall of Fame as well as their NRA Museum, both of them are free to walk through

• Sitka Gear