bumpinblaze4x4 06-Mar-18
05-Mar-18

drycreek's embedded Photo
I do my part......

05-Mar-18
Drycreek that's one ugly coyote.

05-Mar-18
They are just doing what they do. Coyotes gotta eat too. Shoot as many as you want, I am cool with that. But, they are no more evil than anything else. Now prairie dogs......

05-Mar-18
Shooting them is great way to spend a day but keep in mind that the more you shoot, the more they make.

06-Mar-18
I shot 3 the other night(full moon)over a deer carcass. It was the first time I ever attempted hunting over bait. With an AR I could probably have shot about 6.

I'm hooked on baiting now. Sure beats set after set trying to call in educated dogs.

06-Mar-18
Hunt and trap coyotes. Always welcome trappers and predator hunters on your land, with your permission of course. Good trappers are a big help to game management programs.

06-Mar-18
A rep in NH is trying to protect coyotes. The sheep farmers are up in arms. I don't think it will happen.

06-Mar-18
drycreek, what do you think that thing is mixed with? Chupacabra?

06-Mar-18
^^^^^^^^ He be mangy as hell. Gotta tail like a rat. We had two last year that were totally naked. I killed one, but the other got away from me. According to my very amateurish poll, (listening to the various packs howl at dusk) we have fewer coyotes right now than at any time since I've owned this place. We also had a very good fawn crop last year. Three sets of twins made it until their spots fell off. That's much better for this place than in years past. I think the mange hurt the yote population.

06-Mar-18

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo
One I shot the other night was pretty damn ugly too. It's that time of year.

06-Mar-18

In Texas, coyote hunting, (or any hunting) in the snow is almost a fantasy. I've killed one coyote when snow was on the ground, and he was black. Full body mount was in order !

06-Mar-18
I like making red snow ??

06-Mar-18

bumpinblaze4x4's embedded Photo
bumpinblaze4x4's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear