Treeline 24-Mar-18
ELKMAN 25-Mar-18
23-Mar-18

coelker's embedded Photo
coelker's embedded Photo
coelker's embedded Photo
coelker's embedded Photo
coelker's embedded Photo
The big bulls were unreal... Wish we knew they were there sooner, we could have gotten much closer. Unfortunately 300 yards was the deal
coelker's embedded Photo
The big bulls were unreal... Wish we knew they were there sooner, we could have gotten much closer. Unfortunately 300 yards was the deal
So I made my first trip to the Book Cliffs with my son. We were looking for deer, but never saw any. On the flip side we found these awesome creatures. One group of cows and calves and another group of 3 hugs bulls. It was amazing how much different the bulls were in size and attitude, etc.

23-Mar-18
That's cool!

23-Mar-18
Great find...

23-Mar-18
Neat !! It was your "box of chocolates!"

23-Mar-18
Cool! Hope to get a tag over there soon...

23-Mar-18
Colorado or Utah?

23-Mar-18
Cool

23-Mar-18
We got some in a metro park.there neat to watch from an overlook.there has been some calves born too.another place here raises them for meat.this is central Ohio.

24-Mar-18
This was in Utah. It is a wild herd and from my research is moves back and fourth onto reservation lands as well.

It was pretty neat that they were a wild group.

24-Mar-18
Utah has recently expanded hunting opportunities for that herd in the Book Cliffs. This makes the third huntable bison population in Utah. Great to see more opportunities through various fish and game agencies for free range bison hunting across North America.

25-Mar-18
I applied for that!

• Sitka Gear