Neubauer 12-Apr-18
PAstringking 13-Apr-18
safari 13-Apr-18
Neubauer 14-Apr-18
PAstringking 17-Apr-18
sticksender 17-Apr-18
PAstringking 18-Apr-18
12-Apr-18
The Denmark taxidermist has let me know that my heads are about ready for shipment to the US Any recommendations for a importer/broker in the northeast? Ultimately the heads need to make it Razza’s shop in PA. I’m pretty new to this and any help will be appreciated.

12-Apr-18
Call the taxi.

12-Apr-18
Could you post up some photos of the animals you took?

12-Apr-18
John Meehan at Fauna & Flora, Jamaica, NY

12-Apr-18
Matt Mayers of Genus Logistics. He does my stuff from Greenland

12-Apr-18

13-Apr-18
What taxidermist/exporter did you use in Denmark??

13-Apr-18
X2 Ken Moody

14-Apr-18
I used First Class Trophy but didn’t have a choice either. The entire process of getting critters home from Greenland is ridiculous. The travel and hunt was so much fun but getting them home has been stupid expensive and lengthy. I almost wish I just left them there.

17-Apr-18
All Denmark taxidermist are somewhat expensive...but First Class Trophy is by far the worst. Basically like extortion!! There are other options that are less expensive and just as good.

Did you hunt with Lax-A??

17-Apr-18
Quote: "There are other options that are less expensive and just as good"

Please elaborate.

18-Apr-18
I use Trophy Art with Jacob Strunge. He has handled all my shipments from Greenland and done a great job. Still on the expensive side but not horrible. He uses a good logistics broker in Denmark who works directly with Matt Mayers to get everything cleared in NY.

There might be ways to get it back to states on the plane with you....but that takes a lot of effort in Greenland and hassle with baggage and customs. Also the unknown of doing something like this is that you get to a customs station and they confiscate your trophies because you didnt have some form filled out correctly or there was a missed piece of meat/brain matter on your skull.

• Sitka Gear