rallison 18-Apr-18
Buffalo1 18-Apr-18
Jaquomo 18-Apr-18
HUNT MAN 18-Apr-18
newfi1946moose 18-Apr-18
JB 18-Apr-18
t-roy 19-Apr-18
17-Apr-18
It's been a long one but my Winter Over Indicator has switched to spring. I have a cottonwood grove I can see from my living room that winters over 70 eagles. This morning it had 1. Rain last night took most of the remaining snow. Yup, I know you northeast guys will disagree.

17-Apr-18
I agree Larry even with the mountain of snow along my driveway. Supposed to turn the corner this weekend here in the Dakotas it sounds like. It's about time!

17-Apr-18
It is definitely Springtimne here in NW Colorado, we have High School Baseball scheduled at 4pm today so it is currently blowing winds and snowing heavy, which definitely feels like Springtime here in Colorado. You don't know whether to have your sunscreen and shorts or a Parka and down gloves!

17-Apr-18
This time of year, you take them both, Scott:)

At least these storms are brining in some more moisture that we need. It was a nice winter for the critters and should be greening up a lot soon! Saw a ton of deer migrating back up on my trip down to Denver. Quite a few all the way up to 9400'!

17-Apr-18
Turkey starts tomorrow with another 5-10" of snow coming in, snow shoe and snow camo will have to be this spring hunt.

17-Apr-18
Larry, Snowing here now but it looks like its going to turn tomorrow. Seems like its been a long winter.

17-Apr-18
Real nice here, 48F in NW Ontario. Still a bit of snow to go though!! Bears will be out soon.

17-Apr-18
We got 10" of snow this past weekend (17" officially at MPLS airport) and it's almost gone already. Come one soft water, ready to get my boat out.

17-Apr-18
It's 98 here now. Have the AC on. Sunday morning was 15 degree WC.

17-Apr-18
Snowed hard here yesterday morning. Rained it off by 4 pm. Awoke to 21 degrees, extremely windy, with about an inch and a half of snow this morning. Sun come out and melted it all by 2 pm. Its time for spring. God Bless men

17-Apr-18
Don't know wether to plant onions or shovel snow here in central Ohio.had to fill the bird feeders up again.they appreciate it.

17-Apr-18

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
I almost got my kite out today, but I thought Id wait for better wind....

17-Apr-18
Anyone know if that white stuff falling from the sky is ash caused by global warming ?

17-Apr-18
Looks like fishing opener up north will be thru the ice this year!

17-Apr-18
Ice will be gone probably May 15th or so here on Eagle Lake. One of the latest for ice off since 1996. Eagle has about 34 inches of ice. NW Ontario. Snow will be gone in a week if warm temp keeps up.

18-Apr-18
We're on "Third Winter" here in SE WY. Wind, snow, enough sunshine to make the cross country skiing terrible. Eh ... headed to Moab for the weekend. A man needs to camp before May, else terrible things.

18-Apr-18
I'm surprised you only have 34" spike buck. I heard LOW is 50+". We have 30 on some lakes in central MN. Think warm!

18-Apr-18
Last time I said something about winter being over.....it snowed for 3 more weeks. You ain't gonna catch me saying nothing about that!

18-Apr-18
Snowing here in Iowa AGAIN... or should I say STILL

18-Apr-18
Winter over? Haha - you outta be in WI!

18-Apr-18
Yup...another round due in today. It's not April, it's the 98th of January.

18-Apr-18
The pecan trees a leafing in MS. Winter is over. The pecan is the last tree to display a new leaf.

18-Apr-18
Only a year and a half in and Trump seems to have fixed "Global Warming"...

Wind at my place was so bad yesterday that it picked u a 4x8 sheet of plywood on a trailer and took it over my neighbors house, dropped it in their backyard. More snow coming this weekend. But this isn't unusual for a NoCO spring.

18-Apr-18
Today is the first day since last October that it was hot and sunny. 55 and sunny is hot after working outside all winter. Bring on spring!! Hunt

18-Apr-18
82 here yesterday after setting a record low of 26 last Sunday night. Panhandle ablaze...cannot stop the wildfires.

18-Apr-18
Snow here again today. It’s getting old.

19-Apr-18
Another 5”-6” again today. Sure wish we could have shipped everything we’ve gotten in April to western Oklahoma!

• Sitka Gear