Jaquomo 22-Apr-18
drycreek 22-Apr-18
Jaquomo 22-Apr-18
eBike John 23-Apr-18
22-Apr-18

eBike John's embedded Photo
eBike John's embedded Photo

eBike John's Link
Hey Guys, John here from eBike Generation. I just wanted to let you all know that the 2018 catalog for both QuietKat & Rambo Bikes are out and some ebike models are available or coming real soon. I just posted an article on my store with a brief introduction to each model if you want to take a look. If you want to know more in detail about a specific model you can just click on the image and the product page will open where the full specs are listed. Remember, everyone from Bowsite forums gets a 10% discount so if you were planning on getting an ebike for this seasons hunt you can you use the word BOWSITE as the discount code. If any of you have any questions at all about any of the ebikes you can reach me here, or through my store and I'll help you out.

22-Apr-18
What does one of those cost

22-Apr-18
They range from roughly $2K to $4K. regular ebikes start lower, around $1K and I sell a variety of brands. The QuietKat & Rambo brands specialize in ebikes geared towards hunting so I shared those brands here for you guys. Ebikes are not exactly an impulse buy and the top of the spectrum they are quite expensive so hopefully the bowsite discount makes a difference

22-Apr-18
My Rambo is going turkey hunting this week. First adventure with "purpose" and I can't wait!

22-Apr-18
Lou. Do you have to pull your shirt off and wear a headband to ride a Rambo ? :-)

22-Apr-18
I need a bandana headband and need to learn to shoot a bow off of it while pedaling up a hill!

Here in NoCO a gigantic system of foothills and mountain open space areas just changed the rules to allow Class 1-2 bikes on all the hike-bike-horse trails. The administrator told me it was so they would "comply with federal and state laws".

One of these, a really big one, allows limited hunting for elk (big), muleys, and pronghorn, but because it's day use only it's impractical to hunt without horses. But now...

23-Apr-18
Lou, sounds like you're going to have a blast!

• Sitka Gear