eBike John 23-Apr-18
22-Apr-18

eBike John's embedded Photo
eBike John's embedded Photo

eBike John's Link

22-Apr-18
What does one of those cost

22-Apr-18
They range from roughly $2K to $4K. regular ebikes start lower, around $1K and I sell a variety of brands. The QuietKat & Rambo brands specialize in ebikes geared towards hunting so I shared those brands here for you guys. Ebikes are not exactly an impulse buy and the top of the spectrum they are quite expensive so hopefully the bowsite discount makes a difference

22-Apr-18
My Rambo is going turkey hunting this week. First adventure with "purpose" and I can't wait!

22-Apr-18
Lou. Do you have to pull your shirt off and wear a headband to ride a Rambo ? :-)

22-Apr-18
I need a bandana headband and need to learn to shoot a bow off of it while pedaling up a hill!

Here in NoCO a gigantic system of foothills and mountain open space areas just changed the rules to allow Class 1-2 bikes on all the hike-bike-horse trails. The administrator told me it was so they would "comply with federal and state laws".

One of these, a really big one, allows limited hunting for elk (big), muleys, and pronghorn, but because it's day use only it's impractical to hunt without horses. But now...

23-Apr-18
Lou, sounds like you're going to have a blast!

• Sitka Gear