midwest 27-May-18
Backpack Hunter 27-May-18
Zim1 27-May-18
David A. 27-May-18
midwest 27-May-18
Zim1 27-May-18
midwest 27-May-18
25-May-18
Just stopped by for quick bite, and tried to pull bowsite up and there wifi denied because of sporthunting. Kfc really? Wow what they do to chickens and they do that?? Freaking crazy world...

25-May-18
WOW... bunch of chicken killers.

25-May-18

GhostBird's embedded Photo
GhostBird's embedded Photo

25-May-18
And it ain't even good chicken........

25-May-18
The colonel doesn't want you hunting for anything other than extra crispy!

25-May-18
They don't want red meat eaters! I run into the same thing when I use WiFi at plasma donation center. Any website with "gun", "bow" or "weapon" in URL is blocked. So no bowsite or watching Randy Anderson manage coyotes while I help save lives.

25-May-18
Terrible product.

I can't understand how they stay open. Overpriced and bad tasting.

25-May-18
I quit eating there when they stopped serving livers, but hey..

25-May-18
Terrible product?

C'mon.....

25-May-18
I would of never known, I don't trust public WiFi

25-May-18
Slop joint!

25-May-18
In my college days I once ate a 24 piece chicken bucket at one sitting. I was really hungry :)

I don't believe I've eaten there since. That had to be 15 years ago :)

25-May-18
Fuzzy you are a liver?

25-May-18
Dang Bake I bet you paid for that the next day!

25-May-18
Bowsite, not blowsite

25-May-18
Dang Bake, you must have been "baked"... haha

25-May-18
Only time I go there is for livers and gizzards.

25-May-18
Popeye's rules!

25-May-18
The last time I ate at Popeyes they were showing gator hunting on the big screen. Them down home southern values!!!

25-May-18
Same thing with Qdoba in Longmont, CO. "War games or Sport hunting content" first time I've seen something like that.

25-May-18
Freaks!

25-May-18
The Colonel would have slapped them in the face.

25-May-18
Download a quality VPN app. Turn on VPN. Log onto public wifi. Surf your favorite hunting sites without any issues. You're welcome! :)

If you are using a public wifi, you should always use a VPN. Just an extra layer of security.

26-May-18
Aren't KFCs a Franchise. If so that means that this policy is probably for that franchise only.

26-May-18
I like their chicken meals, I do not go there for the internet.

26-May-18
Regarding the OP, discrimination against what is foundational, natural, and, essentially, a higher form of services provided is depraved.

"Liver Eatin' Sink" *.... I like it :)

*(homage to the real Jeremiah Johnson)

26-May-18
The wife and I go there once in awhile but only for the $ 5 meals. To expensive other wise, I mean come on its chicken. Never use there WiFi or any other places for that matter.

26-May-18
Horrible product, and what a joke that they would have the nerve to suggest we are the one's being "cruel to animals"...

26-May-18
Wonder if they would be OK with videos of their suppliers’ assembly-line operation with the live chickens hanging upside down as they go through the throat-cutting machine?

26-May-18
Grilled 8 chicken breasts last night...total cost $10.

26-May-18

BTM's embedded Photo
BTM's embedded Photo
Some of you back in your younger days?

26-May-18
Bojangles is a bunch better. Not greasy like KFC either.

26-May-18
ELKMAN and TXhunter x2.

What gets me is why do they even care, and what business is it of theirs what I'm watching or reading?

26-May-18
The problem with KFC...in fact alot of chicken joint...is they use #2 and #3 grade chicken pieces. When they deep fry up a leg and the meat and coating shriveled up exposing alot of the leg bone.....you know it was low quality yard bird. KFC does have good coating, just low quality bird....at least in my KFC experiences.

26-May-18

Bake's embedded Photo
Bake's embedded Photo
Actually this picture was taken at about the same time frame as I ate the 24 piece bucket. I’m a LOT fatter now. But I can’t blame that specific chicken bucket

26-May-18

26-May-18

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
Fried chicken is still my most favorite meal in the world and I can eat it until I'm sick....probably do a 24 pc. bucket, easy....and this is me about 4 years ago at age 55.

It's all about moderation, Bake! ;-)

27-May-18
Not sure if I could eat it puréed, Nick! ;-)

27-May-18
Atta boy JTV....I hit the big six-o this September!

27-May-18
I haven't been to a KFC since I noticed the local one bans citizens from carrying firearms on their premises.

27-May-18
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7r5ir3O7o0

27-May-18
Worldwide, the vast majority of people do not have clue as to what healthy food is. It's also an eye opener to look at men and women's physiques in magzines from the 1950s period. Genetics doesn't change that fast.

27-May-18
The lardification of America!

27-May-18
"Worldwide, the vast majority of people do not have clue as to what healthy food is. It's also an eye opener to look at men and women's physiques in magazines from the 1950s period. Genetics doesn't change that fast." ________________________________________________________________________________

Haha I feel like I step into a time warp every time I make my yearly visit to China. Sichuan to be specific. It reminds me of how people looked in the US during the 60's when I was growing up. 95% of people are thin by our standards, and only ~5% a little heavy. In my seven trips there (3 weeks each) I've never seen anyone American's would classify as obese or morbidly obese. Like I see at Walmart driving an electric cart every time I go. My wife's high school in MianYang has 10,000 students and the chef's there bring in carts of fresh vegetables from the local market every day. Nothing is canned. No dishes contain sugar. And it's good stuff. I eat a lot each trip and still lose weight. But they do have a few KFC's in her city, and the young people are starting to visit.

27-May-18
I never felt like a bigger lard ass than when I visited Japan!

• Sitka Gear