BOX CALL 25-May-18
hunting dad 25-May-18
Slate 25-May-18
lewis 25-May-18
casekiska 25-May-18
Swampbuck 25-May-18
t-roy 26-May-18
25-May-18
My flag is up,peonies are blooming .I'll be remembering mom and dad this weekend.dad was a ww11 marine ,6th division marine that fought on Okinawa.have a gold star mothers service Monday.wish I could visit the wall.have several buddies there.military gets a hold of ya that's not easy to let go.

25-May-18
Here's to all that gave all. Including my nephew Sgt. Kenny Schall. Iraq May 22-2005. I thank them for their service and sacrifice.

25-May-18
Our heroes. TRUE HEROES

25-May-18
My dad was in the bunch that took Dachau no idea what they were about to discover never spoke about it until he was 87 or 88.It is a great holiday God bless America Lewis

25-May-18
I served with guys whose names are on the wall. Why them and not me? They and all the fallen deserve our highest respect. Without them or their efforts a lot of folks living in North America today might be speaking German, Japanese, or Russian.

25-May-18
My flag flies year round, come from a military family back to the French/Indian war. Family members in every war to date. God bless America, all who have served, all who will. Let’s all remember their sacrifice for the freedoms we all enjoy today and tomorrow!

26-May-18
A HUGE thank you goes out to all who served and are serving! We often take for granted every day, the freedoms we have in this country that are due, in large part, to the difficult, oftentimes, ultimate sacrifices many have made to procure and maintain those freedoms here. Again, THANK YOU and may GOD continue to bless this great country!

• Sitka Gear