Ermine 09-Nov-07
Coyote 24-Nov-07
CoCoon Man 24-Nov-07
jamaltwy 17-Dec-07
CA Bowhunter 27-Dec-07
GameClaw 13-Dec-09
Mark Watkins 14-Dec-09
30-Oct-07
What are the favorite points for small game (Rabbits /Squirles)? Ive used the G5 Small Game Head and it really puts the hurt on squirles but they get expensive when you loose one (or three).

30-Oct-07
Zwickey Judo Points are the ticket. They'll take a bunny's head clean off, they're tough as nails, they're cheap, and they fly great too.

30-Oct-07
Ace hex blunts are nice. If you need the extra grass stopping of a spring, throw a Muzzy grass hopper behind the blunt.

30-Oct-07
judo point

30-Oct-07
Judo point has my vote...

31-Oct-07
I have killed many squirrels and rabbits with judo points. They will actually kill a squirrel with a gut shot. Messy but effective. They lie about you can't lose them, I can lose anything.

31-Oct-07
I forgot to mention the one down side and that is in thick honeysuckle or green briars they won't make it to the target. They will get caught but they are still great heads.

31-Oct-07
I like the G5. but for a cheap set up I use a feald point with an adder behind

31-Oct-07
Small Game Head (SGH), or the judo point is what I use.

31-Oct-07
G5 SGH, used to use judo's but not after using the G5's

31-Oct-07
Rubber blunts are devastating on small game. We shoot a lot of ducks here and we have tried all kinds of heads but by far the blunts and the SGH from G5 were the most effective.

31-Oct-07
Judo....real tough to lose 'em, and they last forever.

31-Oct-07
Rubber blunt seems to help keep from breaking arrows (here in NM everything is rocky). With judos or steel blunts I'd literally break an arrow 95% of the shots, whether a hit or miss on the critter (rabbits). With rubber blunts I get dozens of shots before one finally ends up splintering. The rubber blunts kill rabbits just fine, too.

In Alaska where everything is soft and mossy I used to just use field points with a washer behind the head. Real cheap.

Carl

31-Oct-07

Dirty D's embedded Photo
Dirty D's embedded Photo
I like the steel blunts, 3 Rivers carries both a glue on and thread on version, nothing fancy but definitely effective. Much cheaper than either judos or rubber, but smarba makes a good point, if your shooting in rocky terrain rubber probably makes more sense. We shot about 80 rabbits last year in two days with the steel blunts.

01-Nov-07
That is a lot of Bunnies.

Thanks for the tip's on tips.

01-Nov-07
Where did you shoot all those bunnies.

01-Nov-07
Northwest Colorado

04-Nov-07

Estesparkhunter's embedded Photo
Estesparkhunter's embedded Photo
I really like G5 stuff. That SGH is Lethal and I have excellent results with the Montec as well.

I picked up another 3 pack of the SGH and a couple of packs of Rubber bludgeons as well as 2 judo points. Squirles Beware!

I filled one of my 2 buck tags for the year. Nov 4th found me unable to get to my treestand due to too many deer. I waited 30 minutes then arrowed the biggest buck of the bunch and called it a morning. Saving my PLO tag for a big'un.

09-Nov-07
I use judos, Magnus blunts, G-5, and ACE.

09-Nov-07
I use my Muzzys ($25 for a 6 pack as bass pro on sale)or beat up thunderheads when I'm in a tree. On eht ground, I like the judos and Saunders bludgeons. I use them for grouse, squirrels, and bunnies. Man, squirrels are CRAZY tough. They sure cook up tender adn sweet though!!!!

09-Nov-07
Zwickey Judos. Just shot a grouse the other day and the arrow went through half way.....the Judo really slowed it down. The grouse tried to fly but ran out of steam pretty quick..:).

09-Nov-07
Judos and Blunts

24-Nov-07
Obsidian bird points.

24-Nov-07
G5 SGH , I used to use judos, but I like the SGH much better.

17-Dec-07
sgh's worked great on ptarmagin!!! love those heads ground squirel killers!!! best head just don't hit rocks breaks wings...

27-Dec-07
I use them all steel blunt G5 small game head or Stinger broadheads.

13-Dec-09

GameClaw's embedded Photo
GameClaw's embedded Photo

GameClaw's Link
Try the new Game Claw. Great for small game. I use my deer arrows with these. I still haven't lost an arrow. I do a lot of squirrel hunting with them. Most small game heads are pricy for low income hunters and blunts are hard on the meat in my opinion. I designed these to be inexpensive and reusable. They fly great and stop the arrows from pass through. I carry a pair of needle nose pliers with me to bend them back into shape if they get bent. Check out the link or find them on ebay. Not trying to get rich just having fun with my bow.

14-Dec-09
Rubber blunts...accurate to 35 yards, kill by shock, no mess to clean up and very reuseable!

• Sitka Gear