TurkeyBowMaster 09-Jan-15
Destroyer350 09-Jan-15
LINK 09-Jan-15
Andyw 09-Jan-15
Fulldraw1972 09-Jan-15
spike78 09-Jan-15
spike78 09-Jan-15
09-Jan-15
What has worked best for you calling preditors? Which sounds? If recorded sounds..who's sounds..which caller?

09-Jan-15
My two go to sounds are the rabbit in distress or pup in distress. They seem to work well. I use the Foxpro Firestorm.

09-Jan-15
I use reed calls I like the varmiter tweety from Randy Anderson but almost anything will work. I use a rabbit distress most often. In late season when coyotes are smart(educated) I'll use a ki yi or puppy whine. I howl some but very little. For most of us it's about finding the right coyote(s) not the right sound. My nephew, four at the time, squawked several in while learning to call.

09-Jan-15
X2 destroyer350.

09-Jan-15
X3 destroyer350

To add to that randy Anderson cottontail destressing is my go to rabbit call on my FoxPro.

This year I have called a couple different times with kitten distress and its worked well. Its just a sound that I don't think carries as far though.

09-Jan-15
I read in a predator calling magazine that if the author could only use one sound he would use a grey fox sound. I forget the name he called it when loading it to the foxpro but it was some sort of grey fox call and he called in a ton of coyotes and fox with it.

09-Jan-15
Just read it and the two sounds that worked the best are Platinum grey fox distress and coyote female submissive howls. Now all I have to do is figure out how to load them on the fox pro.

• Sitka Gear