APauls 24-Feb-17
tradmt 24-Feb-17
Steve H. 24-Feb-17
Brotsky 24-Feb-17
24-Feb-17

SJJ's Link
I'm with this guy on Feral cats

24-Feb-17
I prefer to shoot dogs, more meat on them.

24-Feb-17
I agree with the article. Feral cats are a huge problem and devastate bird populations. I hesitate to shoot them because I'm unsure of the legality in my area. I shoo them away or let my Doberman chase them.

24-Feb-17
Feral cats are the single most effective predator here in SD at killing pheasants. They are not looked kindly upon.

That said, no thread on a public forum that talks about killing house pets is a very good idea.

24-Feb-17
I like my cat hairless. ;)

24-Feb-17
Get rid of the durn feral cats in the country. Trap them, and Let them go in the cities to control the rats, starlings, sparrows and pigeons. Then shoot them. Good intentions, but there are an infinite number of starlings and will never go away. Cats, yeah, they kill millions of songbirds and amphibians a year. Shoot on sight.

24-Feb-17
Brotsky a feral cat is not a house pet. I do not care what a bunch of soft men and feminists on the internet think about it either. Shoot them on sight just like yotes.

24-Feb-17
"Brotsky a feral cat is not a house pet."

You don't need to convince me, I'm well aware of what they are.

24-Feb-17
Kung fu I don't think Brotsky is a gurly man. He's simply saying what is gained by talking about it on a public forum. Kill them and go on, no need to talk about it or post it for the world to see.

24-Feb-17
10-4 LINK, I'm guessing every sportsman/outdoorsman on this site knows about feral cats and what to do with them. If you want to educate folks about this topic then social media, or other sites where you are reaching a less educated demographic is a more appropriate venue for it. Here it is just bait for us to post about how bowhunters kill cats. Can't see anyone using that for any good end. I did let my daughter paint my nails when she was little though so I can't claim to be entirely manly. Ha!

24-Feb-17
X2 on all counts Brodsky. My daughter said it was clear polish. When the sun hit it I discovered it had sparkles.

24-Feb-17
X3 Brotsky and Ursus. And it just doesn't go away. I still have vestiges of Pink toenail 6 months later.

24-Feb-17
Why are feral/loose running dogs given a pass by so many, but not cats? I have a few feral cats running loose on my property and I have yet to see one with a rabbit or game bird in its mouth. On the other hand, I have had more than one or two hunts interrupted by dogs running through the property chasing deer. Dogs cause more problems than cats on my property.

24-Feb-17
Say nothing of feral humans.... A few of which I've run into that could have used a blunt to the forehead. Came across three feral dogs once near Oneonta, NY. They hesitated, then turned and ran but were obviously up to no good. Had no weapon, was with my wife and our dog. Luckily they took off, one was big. I never go without a weapon of some kind now.

24-Feb-17
Just checking in and wondering if TD has called in sick today. He is the Bowsite feral cat expert. We march him out to speak about feral cats just like Democrats do with Warren Buffet when they want to raise taxes. :)

24-Feb-17
Feral ________ everyone knows what to do with. Heck, I've even seen some feral liberals around town lately.

24-Feb-17
I love watching feral cats kill feral pheasants.

24-Feb-17
Lava Leopards in Hawaiian. I claim the fifth....

24-Feb-17
"I love watching feral cats kill feral pheasants."

Touche' tradmt, touche'.

• Sitka Gear