swampwalker 27-Dec-07
TradTech 27-Dec-07
camoman73 27-Dec-07
tony r 27-Dec-07
Bowfreak 27-Dec-07
J.D. Hogg 04-Jan-08
DadOfTwins 04-Jan-08
27-Dec-07
Anybody have any experience with the Bow Bat pack? It looks like a neat concept of bow sling and pack rolled into one.

27-Dec-07
Sent you a PM.

27-Dec-07
Thanks Bowfreak.

27-Dec-07
I have dealt with them a couple of times. Mike Arajakis (president) and his product is absolutely first class. Materials and workmanship rivals Badlands packs.

The pack is epsecialy handy if you pack a stand in. Nothing is worse than packing a stand in and worrying bout a fanny pack geting into the way. The Bow Bat eliminates this issue while protecting the bow nicely. It also provides a nice back rest once up the tree.

Bowsnipe in B'Ham

27-Dec-07
I love mine!

27-Dec-07
Is there a website? Steve

27-Dec-07

TradTech's Link
I bought mine two years ago. The new ones with the cam covers is a great addition!

See above link swampwalker.

27-Dec-07
Wow that thing is cool! I have to get me one of those yah get sick of the fanny packs getting in the way and pain in the but backpacks.Now it would be realy cool if they found a way to add a hydration bladder to it!

27-Dec-07
anyone got one of there standback packs ? tony

27-Dec-07
The bowbat is the bomb. It is as invaluable as my bow or release as far as I am concerned. I love mine.

04-Jan-08
This thread has been very useful for me also. I have been considering this pack for afew months now. I have decided to get it as a result of all the positive feedback. Thanks everyone.

04-Jan-08
I used it this year and really like it except that my bow isn't accessible when I walk out after a morning hunt. I've never had an opportunity on a buck while walking out but one day its bound to happen! Also, hauling it into a tree is like pulling a lobster pot if you have a lot of things in it like I do.

• Sitka Gear