blackwolf 25-Aug-08
elmer 25-Aug-08
Bucks1 25-Aug-08
Northwoods 25-Aug-08
Rick McGowan 27-Aug-08
CPAhunter 27-Aug-08
reflex1 27-Aug-08
25-Aug-08
I read a post the other day from a gentleman that said he received a "buy $500 and get $150 off" coupon from Cabela's. I am planning on buying some new sitka gear and that would be helpful. I am curious if anyone is aware of the deal or where I could find a coupon like that. I forgot the gentlemans name that posted the info, but if anyone could drop some information about that I would appreciate it. Thanks!

25-Aug-08
It's buy $500 and get a gift card for $150. You wouldn't actually save the $150 but you would essentially be able to get $650 worth of gear for $500.

25-Aug-08
And that is at all the Cabela's? I think I could manage to find $650 worth of stuff that I need!

25-Aug-08
Yes I got one. E- mailed Cabeles that if they ever sent me another cupon like the last one I was going to cancle my card and only shop Bass Pro Shops!!!

That coupon just wasn't right!! like bait and switch or something. and it can't be good for busness?

25-Aug-08
All Cabelas. Which one are you going to? I see you're in Iowa, if it was SD way I'd offer you mine as you'd get better use of it than I would.

25-Aug-08
Brotsky - do you not shop there or just don't need to spend the $$$?

25-Aug-08
I'm stocked for this year and it expires in a month. I might find a reason to spend the money if I hold on to it;-) Removing the temptation so to speak.

25-Aug-08
for my 50th my friends gave me cabelas gift cards so I waited for this coupon to get an extra 150.00 and upgraded my rain gear I checked out 500.00 plus and they activaided the 150.oo gift card and got in another line and checked out the rest. They can send them to me!

25-Aug-08
last time they did this i got the money off the 500 purchase. i spent 500, they activated my cardand let me use it on the spot. try it

25-Aug-08
Geez !!! All I got was a $20 off coupon in the mail!! JIm

25-Aug-08
all I got was a rock!!

25-Aug-08
In order to recieve the "gift card", you need to be a Cabela's Club Member aka Cabela's Credit Card. Even if you are a member, it does not guarentee you will get one in the mail. But you will get one at the store if you put up a stink.

25-Aug-08
DLH - I'm curious, why did you get riled up about this coupon. It is a pretty good deal and it is quite self explanatory? Lets face it, people like us (bowhunters) can likely find something to spend the gift card on after the activating (initial) purchase.

Bucks1 - That is not true. I am not a Cabelas club member (credit card) and I have been getting the coupon each year they are doing it. Same goes for my family members. If you are on their mailing list, you should be getting one I would think.

Northwoods

27-Aug-08
I don't think I need any more stuff from Cabelas for a while, although my gear bags are getting a bit "used" looking. I do have to order some stuff directly from Muzzy though, if anyone knows where to get a "promo" code for that!

27-Aug-08
I have 2 different Cabela's visa cards and did not receive the coupon. My wife got a $20 off coupon though.

27-Aug-08
I got a new t/c triumph with mine! I live in illinois so i had to wait 24 hours anyway. When i went back to pick it up i got some good glass for the top at 150 off!

• Sitka Gear