live2hunt88 21-Jan-09
Longhorn 21-Jan-09
Millsie 21-Jan-09
BUDLITE8 22-Jan-09
Kodi 22-Jan-09
PAdroptine. 22-Jan-09
Plowjockey 23-Jan-09
20-Jan-09
Ive heard a lot of guys with awesome hunting ringtones like elk bugling or turkey gobbles and was wondering where i could get these ringtones.

Thanks Scott

20-Jan-09
I googled up "free elk ringtones", picked a site, and got a elk ringtone for free. They have other animal sounds also. A barred owl lets me know I have a message.

20-Jan-09
what site did you get it from

20-Jan-09
Honestly my wife downloaded them while I was watching hunting videos. Wifes sleeping now. Will get back to you as soon as I can. There's plenty of great ones if you don't mind paying. Google up "elk bugle ringtones".

20-Jan-09
mobilatory.com ventones.com zedge.net mobile9.com myxertones.com phonezoo.com

Don't pay - they're free, or find another free one.

20-Jan-09
I got my elk bugle ring tone from RMEF. Not sure if they still have it or not. It wasn't free, but I just figured it a donation.

Pretty cool. Women hide their children when it goes off in the supermarket.

20-Jan-09
http://www.western-rivers.com/downloads.html this site has most any download you would want. right click on your selection, select 'save target as' and save to your desired location.

21-Jan-09
myxer.com has free ringtones, and i got my duck, deer, and elk ringtones off there

21-Jan-09
My son put his phone up to the computer and recorded one and sent it to me, then he put it on my phone as the ring tone. I have no idea how he did it, but teenagers seem to always know how. I was at a convience store and another man heard mine and wanted it. He had his daughter with him and she took our phones and put my ring tone on his phone...

There is a website where you can buy them if you want at redneck ringtones....

21-Jan-09
My wifes awake!

http://fw.ky.gov/ringtonedownloads.asp

22-Jan-09
live2hunt,, can you help me download a ringtone,, realy new to this.. many thanks

22-Jan-09
I do not think I can download elk ringtones on my phone. US Cellular LG Phone. Any luck with this???

22-Jan-09
www.phonezoo.com has elk, turkeys, lions & tons of others for FREE !!!!!!!!

23-Jan-09
We found some on Redneck ringtones.. Has elk, turkies, ducks wolves ect... My son downloaded the pig squealing for my number little twerp.. So when we are someplace I will dial his phone and he gets some funny looks from alot of people...

• Sitka Gear