TEmbry 19-Mar-09
DonVathome 19-Mar-09
prezboys 19-Mar-09
HUNT 19-Mar-09
NvaGvUp 19-Mar-09
medicinemann 19-Mar-09
17-Mar-09
To all of our loyal customers at Wilderness Athlete,

The recent "70% off for 70 hours" sale was a huge success as many of you were able to take advantage of such tremendous savings on our great products. We did not anticipate, however, the disappointment of so many of you who wanted to share this opportunity with friends and family and simply ran out of time, or, as many of you have conveyed to us, that when you forwarded the email it showed up as spam to your friends.

It is our intention, therefore, to offer up the exact same "70% Off for 70 Hours" promotion in an attempt to satisfy all of you who love Wilderness Athlete products and want others to try them at these tremendous savings.

"It has been my experience when hunting that I generally get only one great shot opportunity per hunt and if I blow it I am left frustrated for an entire year. I certainly do not want Wilderness Athlete customers to feel that way about a "blown opportunity" so I am giving you a second shot and then you will have to wait for another year !!

Hunt Long, Hunt Strong,

Coach P"

This special is only while supplies last, so you need to hurry to take advantage of this phenomenal deal:

1) Go online to our website at www.wildernessathlete.com,

2) Add whatever products that are available which you wish to order at 70% OFF to your shopping cart,

3) If you would like to order 2 or more of a certain product, change the quantity in front of the product to the quantity you would like to order, then click on the "Recalculate" button,

4) When you are finished adding products to your shopping cart, enter the following code into the coupon code space provided: WA70%OFF2 (it works best if you type the code in the space; do not copy and paste the code)

5) Click on the "Apply" button (you will see a green confirmation appear when the code has been accepted),

6) Click on the "Checkout" button when you are ready to pay for your order.

Feel free to share this 70% off coupon code with your friends and family!

The sale begins at midnight tonight (12:00 am EST, Monday, March 16, 2009) and ends Thursday (March 19, 2009) at 11:59 pm EST...ok, we know the hours are a little off, BUT the 70% off is right on the money.

This special cannot be applied to any orders made prior to the start time of the special, nor to any orders made after the end time of the special. NO EXCEPTIONS!

These coupon codes are not to be used with any other specials, coupon codes, or discounts.

Quantities are limited, so hurry to get the products you are looking for!

17-Mar-09
I have had one dealing with W.A. and it went very south. I was not impressed.

17-Mar-09
While I can't comment on the business side of WA (no info to warrant any comment), I was a skeptic of their product until giving it an intense "field trial" last year. The stuff made a believer out of me, so I've jumped on this offer.

Thanks for the offer, Mark!

18-Mar-09
"So there is no confusion this time, we have approved this topic by Wilderness Athlete."

Good...I jumped on it as soon as I saw it this time!

19-Mar-09
I went ahead and broke down and ordered a few boxes of bars this time, after the email sent out stating that once frozen, the bars can last up to a year. I bought a box of each, and will freeze em until august when I need em. Saved 60 bucks, why not.

Amazing offer by these guys! cool.

19-Mar-09
Yes I got email about freezing too, does this mean all other stuff in the 10 day pack does not need freezing?

19-Mar-09
KEEP IN MIND GUYS THAT THE STUFF THEY ARE SELLING YOU HAS A SHELF LIFE DATE OF MAY 1ST 2009, SO THE STUFF IS OLD AFTER THAT DATE!

19-Mar-09
As many of you have been calling and emailing in your questions about the shelf life of the Performance Bars, I thought it would be easiest for me to send out an email to everyone. The bars that are being shipped in the sale have a freshness date of May 2009 (which is not too far off in the future). But do not despair, as you can extend the shelf life of the bars for up to a year in your freezer. All of our Performance Bars have raw ingredients in them which can be frozen in your freezer similar to bags of fruits and vegetables you buy in your grocer's freezer section. You can keep them in the freezer for up to a year and still enjoy your bars for this fall's hunt or stocking stuffers this Christmas. Just remember to take the bars out of the freezer a day or two before you want to use them!

19-Mar-09
I placed an order this morning and saved $198!

Thanks!

19-Mar-09
I agree with Chris Roe. I used WA products last year and the gel and drink powders definitely made a believer out of me. I wonder if the May 2009 dating is for all items, or just the bars?

Before I sold my pharmacy a couple years ago, we constantly scanned our shelves for out-of-date stock. When we did find pills whose shelf life had expired, we returned them for a partial credit. One day, we actually had a rep. come in and tell us that the efficacy of many products was probably still greater than 95% even one year after the expiration date. Hopefully, a similar degradation curve would be true for WA products even if they aren't frozen.

I wonder if the gels and powders also have short term dating....and if so, if the efficacy is similar as time goes on?

• Sitka Gear