TSOV 09-May-09
Outfitter 10-May-09
Blacktail Bob 10-May-09
Outfitter 10-May-09
flyingbrass 31-Oct-09
SteveB 31-Oct-09
annie10 21-Nov-10
09-May-09
Looking at a hunt with them... has anyone been here to hunt moose? Thanks:)

10-May-09

Outfitter's Link
Northern BC is a great place to hunt Canadian Moose .

Attached is a very nice photo of Jim Shockey with his #2.

10-May-09

Blacktail Bob's embedded Photo
Blacktail Bob's embedded Photo
I killed my Canadian Moose with them. Good outfitter and good potential for big bulls. Only gripe I had was the same as most Canadian Outfitters is all the additional fees they come up with after you get there. I killed my moose very early in my hunt and they wanted an extra $1,500 to fly me out of the camp early. They had airplanes coming and going anyway, but if I was going to get on one, they wanted an extra $1500. Other fees included a charge to file paperwork with the government that they were required to file anyway.

I appreciate an outfitter who quotes a fee and thats what its going to cost, period.

10-May-09
All the Outfitters in the area stand together to promote the fact that it is the best area in the world to hunt for nearly all species, it is the things like fly in only , extra costs , horse back only , bowhunting guides , etc etc. that set us apart.

We all have great moose in the northern part of BC.

31-Oct-09
seeking more info on this place

31-Oct-09
Pink Mountain Outfitters in Northern BC. Lloyd and his family are the best!

SteveB

21-Nov-10

annie10's embedded Photo
annie10's embedded Photo
I'm paul from Illinois, my brother and i just completed a perfect hunt with shawn raymond in late september of 2010. we each shot B&C moose and moutain caribou. we can't say enough about shawn raymond and his team. BC is the coolest enviroment i've ever hunted. mountain lakes, streams, remoteness, etc... i can't wait to go back hunting with coal river outfitters.

• Sitka Gear