Africanbowhunter 07-Jul-09
01-Jul-09

Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo
Let's see the Martin gal in the magazines in her bikini with blood on her arrows!!! Here is my wife after nailing a 27 pounder last weekend.

01-Jul-09
Any single sisters? or in unhappy relationships? lol

I took my girlfriend bowfishing last week, it lasted a total of 45 minutes. She was bored cuz we weren't moving around enough. I guess I feel the same way when we go shopping.

01-Jul-09
Tell her congrats! Looks like she had a great time.

01-Jul-09
No and No....LOL. She was on the water with me both days for a total of about 14 hours. She loved every minute of it. We put about 60 fish in the boat.

01-Jul-09
I'm taking the wife this weekend for the first time. Whats her setup? Bow weight ..etc???

01-Jul-09
She is shooting a Jennings Carbon Extreme. It is an older bow. I have her set up with a Zebco 808 reel on a reel seat. She is pulling about 45#. I make custom arrows, but since this was her 1st trip I just had her shooting the plain Muzzy fish arrow. I have a picture of her at full draw, but was told if I put that pic on the world wide web I might have a carp arrow somewhere I wouldn't want it.

01-Jul-09
Chicken...... I double dog dare you to post it!

01-Jul-09
Congrats on a great 2 days. Now you put 60 in the boat, what did you do with them when you took them out of the boat? As far as showing her pic. at full draw, don't let that worry you. We will take up a collection to cover your medical bills:)

01-Jul-09
I put them in that slough that was posted on the what do you do with carp thread....LOL. Yes, I am a chicken when it comes to her threats of that nature. I have seen her shoot.

01-Jul-09
Awesome! Looks like fun!

01-Jul-09
I think for us to fully set the "bow" setup we need to see her shooting it. For scientific purposes only!

01-Jul-09
Congrats to your wife. It looks like she was having fun.

As far as the full draw picture did she say anything about PMing it to your bestest bowsite buddies?

01-Jul-09
Yeh just post the picture, we promise not to say anything...

01-Jul-09
Mt.man it sounds like you and your wife had a good time.until we see a bow you've got to change the name of the thread LOL

01-Jul-09

Bear Track's embedded Photo
Bear Track's embedded Photo

Bear Track's Link
The last week we had guests in bear camp, I saw the carp had moved in the flooded grass and had Jeannine come with me. Up here we don't get too high tech in our equipment and that's a 60# bow she's holding with her first carp. She shot 13 in an hour and was her first time out, ever.

Oh, she's 5' nothing and 105 lbs. Let the ladies score on a few and they won't care what their equipment is.

01-Jul-09
MtMan: From my experience I think she actually DOES want you to post the picture! It's kind of like reverse psychology in telling you not to! LOL! C

01-Jul-09
Looks to me like your pretty wife is the real deal! As far as the Martin girl, I seriously doubt that she knows anything about archery. I can't see a professional cheerleader/dancer, with a bow, and blood on her arrow. She probably would say oooh that's icky! LOL! Congrats on a pretty wife to shoot with. Mine's not interested in any of that stuff.

BTW, I smarted off to my wife one time, and she said go ahead, you have to go to sleep sometime! After 35 years, I still pay close attention to her moods. No way would I post that photo. I wouldn't want to explain to the ER Doc how that arrow got up my nevermind! John

01-Jul-09
This Martin girl?

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1054967145&posted=1#post1054967145

LOL

01-Jul-09
I can't view the pics, because I'm not registered over there, but judging by the remarks posted, and her name, I'd say yeah that's the one. You pay someone enough, they'll pose for the photo op. LOL!

01-Jul-09

01-Jul-09
You guys should check out AT,Laura is the real deal. Just because she is attractive you are saying she can't shoot/hunt.

01-Jul-09
BRAVO

01-Jul-09
That right there is the "cheerleader/dancer" Martin girl you were talking about John Ryan, & she is the real deal!She does shoot bows rather well I might add.Ya really ought to know what your talking about before you hit the submit message button....The last time Laura was in Colorado, she shot rings around several guys that thot they were all that & then some. By the way Mt.Man, congrats to you & your wife as well. She done real good!

01-Jul-09
sticksender; now thats a keeper! nothin but respect here

02-Jul-09
OK bugle, I will defer to you. No more comments from here. John

02-Jul-09
Clarification, I was not making the "Martin Girl" statement as a slam. Just would like to see actual photo's not taken in a studio. I know a couple women "staff shooters" for Martin that have never even got blood on an arrow. My wife applied for their program and was not even looked at, yet she has put 5 critters in the freezer in 2 years. That is why Mossy Oak added her to their pro-staff, because she IS a hunter. I am glad to know Laura isn't just the magazine pose and hope I did not offend with my statement.

02-Jul-09
No you are just fine Mt. man, you didn't slam anyone.

Now how about that picture??? :)

03-Jul-09
Too cool. Isn't great having a hunting partner? With my wife, the first year we were together, I bought her a bow. Our second year together, we went on a boar hunt. She got a nice one. I do love my wife. Jay

05-Jul-09

Buckstopper's embedded Photo
Buckstopper's embedded Photo
Mt. man would this be the picture?

05-Jul-09
Dang! I knew somebody would do it!

05-Jul-09
Buckstopper: i'v been seeing that pic for a couple yrs now enjoying it every time i see it thank you very much

05-Jul-09
Is that a taser in her left rear pocket?

I noticed it when I scrolled down to see what you guys had to say.

05-Jul-09
Its one of those clip on tripods for your lower limb.

06-Jul-09
I didn't need one until I saw that picture...

06-Jul-09
I just like to know how anyone could notice ANYTHING being in her pocket.

06-Jul-09
Like the chinese say, "holy clap!"

I never get tired of that pic. It's not just a work of art and form, it's a physics class.

06-Jul-09
Title of the thread says REAL bow girl.....something about that pair doesn't look REAL to me...Just looks REAL BIG....:0)

06-Jul-09
does it REALLY matter?

06-Jul-09

Africanbowhunter's embedded Photo

Africanbowhunter's Link
Here is one of my new club members and budding archer-ette

TINK

06-Jul-09
You guys who posted pics of your wives are VERY lucky to have a woman who shares your love of bowhunting.

Buckstopper--I was going to say something, but I forgot what it was, for some reason.

Tink---as we say in NY....FUGGADABOUDIT. It'd be a great way to die, but it's still death.

06-Jul-09
Bill in MI....to me yes it matters. I like real, not enhanced or siliconized. Just call me picky. Not saying I don't mind looking at em, but real looks better to me.

07-Jul-09
lol no debating here. ha!

07-Jul-09
How can you debate those?????

07-Jul-09
way to go tink !

07-Jul-09

Africanbowhunter's Link
OTHER TEXAS LADIES FIRST BOW SHOTS...she is an old close friend

Tink