Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

Spine-O-Meter

PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
Bowferd 29-Dec-09
arras r fun 09-Jun-10
Videos
Put Your Video Clip Here!

I just rec'd a used Spine-O-Meter in the mail with no instructions. Having used and sold an Ace Spne Master, I'm familiar enough with the setup to know how it works. The only question I have is what are the extra scales marked heavy and light used for and what changes have to be made?

Hello, I just stumbled on this message about the Spine-O-Meter. I am the maker of the contraption and will be glad to send you the instructions in a PDF if you send me your email address. Please email to:kcgerlock@oakcreekarchery.com

I am building a website and may get the instructions posted there for downloading by the time you read this.

Thanks, Kevin C. Gerlock oakcreekarchery.com

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: Spine-O-Meter

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy