Clutch 01-Mar-10
Extreme Predator 01-Mar-10
J-ROD 01-Mar-10
bigotisjeff 02-Mar-10
Trooper 02-Mar-10
01-Mar-10

Jeff Pals's embedded Photo
Jeff Pals's embedded Photo
In a recent thread someone asked what do you do with the antlers you find? I have always enjoyed the trophy room threads or similar shed antler threads. So let’s see how you display your antlers or what you make with them.

I put mine in a pile it’s not fun to dust but it looks pretty cool.

01-Mar-10

hunter73's embedded Photo
hunter73's embedded Photo
i use some of mine to make a chandaleier with

01-Mar-10
I give a lot of mine to a guy who makes dream cathers for kids with cancer.He donates the money to the fund.I have so many antlers.I keep the big ones.

01-Mar-10
Throw them in a pile in the garage. Put weird ones in the house. Throw some under the tree in the front yard.

01-Mar-10
LKH That's what I do, pile in the garage and a few cool ones in the house. Gave a few to kids but I still have most that I have found.

01-Mar-10
I am lucky, I don't find that many to have problems deciding where to put them. Large ones sit on the mantle, small ones hang off the mantle.....

01-Mar-10
i dont find many but most of the small ones I cut off of my kills my wife works into the house decor's potted plants and flower displays.

01-Mar-10
Rattling next season - collect dust in basement and I use some for a education class. I might start making knifes soon they'll make nice handles.

01-Mar-10

Clutch's embedded Photo
Clutch's embedded Photo
Pile them up on a table in my outdoor kitchen where I keep some of my mounts

01-Mar-10
ELK SHED FOR CHANELIERS, DEER FOR THE GARAGE OR GIVE TO THOSE MAKING KNIFE HANDLES.

01-Mar-10
They make really cool toilet paper hanger for the deer camp.My buddy also has some up to hang coffee cups on towel holders you name it he loves hanging stuff off them.

02-Mar-10
Chew toys for my labs...

02-Mar-10
My father and I look for deer antlers constantly. We display the 70+ inch antlers in our basement for people to see. We are closing in on over 1000 sheds.

• Sitka Gear