NYATI 22-Apr-11
NYATI 22-Apr-11
Zbone 24-Apr-11
grizz 25-Apr-11
Zbone 24-May-11
7mag 24-May-11
Zbone 25-May-11
10-Aug-10
I'm not sure if this has been posted on here, but the buck lives in the City of Colorado Springs. It won't be long until he probably gets hit by a car or poached.

10-Aug-10

Bowboy's Link

10-Aug-10

10-Aug-10

elkmtngear's embedded Photo
elkmtngear's embedded Photo
How about this? Is that some kind of antler paddle hanging down along his neck???

10-Aug-10

Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bowboy's embedded Photo
Elkmtn gear thanks! My computer was being weird!

10-Aug-10
Holy Cow! What an amazing freak buck!

10-Aug-10
Jeeeeeeeze!

I'd put my truck through one of those windows if I drove past that.

11-Aug-10
Oh boy, this has got spiderbuck written all over it.

11-Aug-10
Another fellow has posted some picks of this deer. From what he said this deer and a few of his fellow friends live up on the Air Force Academy grounds.

This is however the most recent photo of him that I have seen and he is HUGE

11-Aug-10
doubtful he will be poached. I hope CDOW gets a hold of him and measures him for the book.

hit by a car most likely.

11-Aug-10

NYATI's embedded Photo
NYATI's embedded Photo
How recent is that photo? I haven't found him since July 9th. He's grown and that "sausage" drop is still there. This is him July 9th. I have looked for him every day!

11-Aug-10
...pretty neat updated photo, huh Jason?....so are we going to 'hunt this buck' or what :-)...I'll be in Pagosa aug 27-sept 6 and again sept 17- oct. 3 so if anything needs chasin' in your end of the woods, holler ! If you get bored and want to chase OTC elk, come on over !

11-Aug-10
Worth enlisting for....Fly High!

11-Aug-10
Forget FLY HIGH, AIM HIGH!

Nice buck. I hope he lives on to pass the Genes on!

11-Aug-10
Am I seeing that right? Does he have 4 main beams? I bet he can't wait to shed his right antler.

11-Aug-10
He is living between 8th street and Bear creek park. the most recent photos are along Moreno drive between 8th and 21st. 4 main beams and "the sausage"

11-Aug-10
Good lord !! that thing is %$*&^%$ AWESOME !!!!!

11-Aug-10
Vic: I just happened to place a stand there this weekend! I wish. That is on my way home, though. I might have to stop by and hopefully get a look at this joker.

11-Aug-10
They must have some weird water on that base.

11-Aug-10
The photo was taken last weekend per a friend that lives in the Colorado Springs area.

11-Aug-10
Just plain old UGLY with that black old nob hanging down. Like they say he has a mug only a mother could love! Without that club he'd be great.

11-Aug-10
Ugly? and they thought Picasso was an idiot

12-Aug-10
My 84 year old dad has a Airforce Academy deer tag this year....would be something if he got a look at that bad boy

12-Aug-10
And so goes the wish I could hunt the dog walking park down the hill to the south. There is and has been some monsters in the area north of bear creek park. I have delivered there as a UPS driver. I'm sure that they are pretty comfortable where they live. I have went shed hunting around there but nothing I mean nothing even compares to that pig!!

12-Aug-10

huntingbob's embedded Photo
huntingbob's embedded Photo

huntingbob's Link

12-Aug-10
Sorry I'm trying this out for the first time for the pics. I'll try to figure this out and have some more pics of the above timberline scouting trip!

12-Aug-10
Well, I saw a young mountain lion dead on Hwy. 24 this morning just West of the Park. One less predator for this ol' boy to worry about. I wanted to stop and pick him up but I was already late for work.

I've got a buddy who is a semi professional wildlife photographer and he claims to have some pix of this deer from last year. I'm trying to coax a pix or two out of him.

12-Aug-10

NYATI's embedded Photo
NYATI's embedded Photo
Last year out of velvet, check out thread "Big Enough" for some velvet pics last year. BTW, no where near AFA!

12-Aug-10
Just when I thought I could not miss living in Cascade any more.

I sure used to enjoy watching those city deer. I've seen some pretty big ones but nothing like that bad boy. Thanks for posting.

12-Aug-10
My bet is this deer is on the South West side of Colorado Springs, like the Broadmor/Cheyenne Mtn Area. Holy Crap he is wicked looking.

12-Aug-10
That's an incredible buck! Too bad no hunter will ever have a chance at him...

We've got a couple monsters (200+) running around up here in/around Fort Collins. Fortunately, most are outside city limits where they CAN be hunted, if you can get permission. I've got one that hangs out by my friend's house I'm looking at... As of a month ago, he was pushing 180. I'd be happy just to arrow one of his 'little' friends - the smallest of the bunch he runs with is still over 150.

I'll see if I can get pics before season...

12-Aug-10
...yep, ugly. Kind of reminds me of a beautiful woman...and then she turns around and see has a big old warty mole on her face...kind of ruins it. Love the rest of it, all that non-typical stuff is really great...just can't see the big black drop club thing as contributing to the beauty of it.

13-Aug-10

NYATI's embedded Photo
NYATI's embedded Photo
Newest photo

13-Aug-10
sorry, wrong pic!

19-Aug-10
Well anymore pics ?

19-Aug-10
I hope they figure out what's in the water in Colorado Springs. ;-)

GG

24-Aug-10
Yeah, can you imagine what their women look like if they drink the same water? ha ha ha. Quite the buck.

24-Aug-10
Munching hosta's out of flower beds must be wonderful for antler growth. UGLY

12-Oct-10

NYATI's embedded Photo
NYATI's embedded Photo
Have no been able to locate the monster for months. Not sure where he has gone? I believe this "could" be his offspring though. I found this buck today with another pig I'll post next. This VERY young buck has 3 beams on his left side, huummmm?

12-Oct-10

NYATI's embedded Photo
NYATI's embedded Photo
30in plus buck with great mass

12-Oct-10

NYATI's embedded Photo
NYATI's embedded Photo

12-Oct-10

NYATI's embedded Photo
NYATI's embedded Photo

12-Oct-10
I know exactly where this deer is at. Having said that I lived in the townhomes where this guy habituates. If I were to even look at the deer there funny the homeowners would murder me on the spot. Damn huggers Ron

13-Oct-10
Not sure I would eat that freaky thing...

22-Apr-11

NYATI's embedded Photo
NYATI's embedded Photo
"GOLIATH" is officially the largest sheds ever found. Check out Field and Stream link about highest scoring sheds. He would have been over 300 if the "sausage" hadn't fallen off. I can't believe the growth this buck put on from when I found him in 2009.

22-Apr-11

NYATI's embedded Photo
NYATI's embedded Photo

24-Apr-11
nyati - wow, way cool, thanx for sharing the update... btw, were you one of those waiting and watching for those sheds to drop?...8^)

25-Apr-11
wow hope a car doesnt get him

24-May-11
any new growth pix yet?... thanx

24-May-11
I am pretty sure I have read about this deer already. He made headlines when some guy found his sheds this spring.

25-May-11
yeah, there are a couple threads cirulating here on bowsite about this beast.

• Sitka Gear