Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

Washing Muck boots

PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
oaktree 04-Sep-11
Bou'bound 04-Sep-11
XMan 05-Sep-11
BowNFly 05-Sep-11
Videos

Mathews No Cam
by Pat Lefemine

Badger tries to climb up my ladder stand!
by Bowhuntress

Ruffed Grouse Drumming UP CLOSE
by Mr_steve

Perfect Hunting Trailer
by Mr_steve

Put Your Video Clip Here!

Have any of you tried to throw your muck boots in the washer? My boots are the woody elite series and they stink I have pulled the insoles sprayed the crap out of them and simply put they will still make you puke. I don't see how it could hurt them as the inside does get wet with sweat or full of water a couple of times a season when you try to go a little to far Any one done this. Thanks

From: Bou'bound (mobile)Sent from Mobile Phone Date: 04-Sep-11
No need to go in washer soak and hand wash.

Oak,

agree with bou, bring them outside and give them a good hand wash with some unscented soap. If they smell horribly bad, let them soak for a few hours and scrub with unscented soap. I have replaced the liners in my boats after a few seasons of use, will make a big difference.

X

Geez, i just got some mucks. Maybe I'll try rubbing the crap out them and washing them with baking soda?? I'll let you know in a month or so

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: Washing Muck boots

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy