Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

Washing Muck boots

PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
oaktree 04-Sep-11
Bou'bound 04-Sep-11
XMan 05-Sep-11
BowNFly 05-Sep-11
Videos

Herters cv17
by Jakeemt

thoughts on shoulder pain
by TedOnDao

Mathews No Cam
by Pat Lefemine

Badger tries to climb up my ladder stand!
by Bowhuntress

Put Your Video Clip Here!

Have any of you tried to throw your muck boots in the washer? My boots are the woody elite series and they stink I have pulled the insoles sprayed the crap out of them and simply put they will still make you puke. I don't see how it could hurt them as the inside does get wet with sweat or full of water a couple of times a season when you try to go a little to far Any one done this. Thanks

From: Bou'bound (mobile)Sent from Mobile Phone Date: 04-Sep-11
No need to go in washer soak and hand wash.

Oak,

agree with bou, bring them outside and give them a good hand wash with some unscented soap. If they smell horribly bad, let them soak for a few hours and scrub with unscented soap. I have replaced the liners in my boats after a few seasons of use, will make a big difference.

X

Geez, i just got some mucks. Maybe I'll try rubbing the crap out them and washing them with baking soda?? I'll let you know in a month or so

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: Washing Muck boots

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy