Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro

PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
Scoot 17-May-12
loopmtz 17-May-12
danevans 18-May-12
Videos
Put Your Video Clip Here!

These rests look really good to me. I can't wait to give one a ride. However, I've been waiting a while...

When are they going to be showing up in stores? I heard a rumor that they'd start shipping tomorrow (18th), but I believe that date was picked when an earlier date didn't happen. Is tomorrow the actual shipping date? Anyone have the inside scoop on this? Dan, you out there???

Looks good to me too. I will have to wait a while longer since the left handed models won't be released until a month after the right handed ones!

I know the first batch is coming back from laser engraving tomorrow. So I doubt the first ones will ship tomorrow, but the first few days of next week they should be going out the door..... the bad news is, even after this first batch goes out, we still have several thousand on back order. They will start shipping to the dealers that have had them on order the longest. Finished product should be steadily flowing from now on though.

Sorry for the delay! One of these years I will design a product that doesn't run into any production delays!

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy