PJ 25-Sep-12
leo17 25-Sep-12
Trophy8 25-Sep-12
emptyfossil 15-Nov-12
emptyfossil 15-Nov-12
emptyfossil 15-Nov-12
emptyfossil 15-Nov-12
20-Sep-12
I'm thinking about surprising Millie with a Mountain Lion hunt in 2014 (would go in 2013 but we've got the season planned already).

So the question is, where would those of you who've hunted these animals go? Colorado, Idaho, Canada, or somewhere else.

Who and where would you recommend?

Thanks

20-Sep-12
Went with Marvin James in AZ, back in 2001. He did an excellent job.

20-Sep-12
I'm going to Idaho with 3 hearts outfitters this Dec.

I can let you know how it goes then.

20-Sep-12

Busta'Ribs's Link
TNT in Alberta, outfitter is Byron Stewart. Huge cats/Great outfit.

See link.

20-Sep-12

Busta'Ribs's Link
Another thread with lots of Tom's caught by Byron.

Do a search for Tracks n Trails or TNT and you'll see a lot of Bowsite guys that have killed jumbo cats with Byron.

Expensive but you will have a great hunt and you will kill a big Tom.

20-Sep-12
TNT in Alberta, outfitter is Byron Stewart. Huge cats/Great outfit.

I'm going in 2015. You won't be going with him before then he is booked

20-Sep-12
Bill canterbury in Howard Colorado runs an awesome hunt. Pm me for details if you want to. They have killed some monsters.. Called track m outfitters .. Great guy and a lion hunting fool...

20-Sep-12
Cat tracks outfitters out of Collbran,Co. Fred Wallace will hunt hard for you and most likely get you a cat. I have sent several client to him and they all scored. I hunted with him as well and had a great experience.

21-Sep-12
I'll second Bill at Track em' Outfitters in Howard, Colorado. Last year I think he got 11 or 12 cats and the year before about the same number. I didn't take a monster but the choice was mine. I saw some of the cats they took and they were huge!

21-Sep-12
I am headed out DIY from Jan-Mar this year in Idaho.. I can't hardly wait! Every chance we get we will be out there chasing kitties! My buddy has a pretty good track record the past few years, we will see :) Best of luck in locating an outfitter for your wife!

21-Sep-12
Thanks everyone for giving me a place to start my due diligence. I was hoping for a 2014 hunt, but 2015 would be soon enough.

Y'all have a great 2012 season, where ever you're hunting.

Rick

22-Sep-12
I agree with Jim, Cat Track Outfitters in collbran colorado is the place to go. I shot a very nice tom in december with him on the first day out that was close to a booner. Fred knows were good cats are before you arrive and will work his butt off to ensure a successful hunt. No matter the weather conditions Fred will get it done

22-Sep-12

Indianaforester's MOBILE embedded Photo
Indianaforester's MOBILE embedded Photo

J&D Outfitters of Colorado.

23-Sep-12
i would go with kim payne-rim rock outfitters,salina utah,went with him twice for mt. lion kill two py cats,he one of the best

23-Sep-12
J& D outfitters of Colorado. Doyle Worbington

25-Sep-12

beachtree's embedded Photo
Took this one with cat track outfitters colbran colorado. scored 14/9/16

25-Sep-12

another photo

25-Sep-12

PJ's embedded Photo
PJ's embedded Photo
Try Brandon Maxwell (970-560-2226)in Dolores/Cortez, CO. I hunted with him last year in March which was a REAL late season hunt. Hard working guy that pulled out all the stops to get me on a cat. Can't recommend him highly enough.

25-Sep-12
J&D outfitters colorado. Ben harris

25-Sep-12
I'll jump in late and say give Doyle of J&D Outfitters a call. Straight up honest, hard working guides....don't know of anyone, regardless of game hunted that has had anything bad to say about his operation. His boys work hard for the customer!!

15-Nov-12

emptyfossil's embedded Photo
I highly recommend Pinnacle Outfitters of northern New Mexico. I harvested a great bear with them and an awesome lion. This is the first cat taken in this area on November 11th. They truly know what they are doing and it shows. After hunting with this crew you leave with a great cat or bear and new friends.

15-Nov-12

I highly recommend Pinnacle Outfitters of northern New Mexico. I harvested a great bear with them and an awesome lion. This is the first cat taken in this area on November 11th. They truly know what they are doing and it shows. After hunting with this crew you leave with a great cat or bear and new friends.

15-Nov-12

15-Nov-12
Pinnacle Outfitters, Alan Bennett (304) 667-8138. Give them a call to book your hunt, you won't be disappointed.

• Sitka Gear