heaterman 04-Nov-12
trkytrack 05-Nov-12
vinman 05-Nov-12
cervus 05-Nov-12
Prairie Dog 05-Nov-12
Prairie Dog 05-Nov-12
vinman 05-Nov-12
04-Nov-12
Im new to the site-looking to see if anybody has any info on the nemaha county area- i leased some property there and just wondering how they grow in that county.

04-Nov-12
What state?

Nemaha County Kansas has the genetics and food to produce good bucks, and has through the years. Poaching may be taking a toll on quality, as increased numbers of hunters.

If you're not talking about Nemaha County, Kansas...nevermind.

04-Nov-12
yes kansas leaving in a few days--i was out early season--not a ton of sign but the property has 2 river bottoms winding thru it so i figured theyll be some movement this timeof yesr

04-Nov-12
I hope you have better luck than I have. In fact I pulled out of that area due to the lack of seeing many deer and also talking to the locals and having been told and seen the number of dead deer from ehd. One landowner on a 400 acre place of his found 36 dead deer. Ran into another hunter who had been hunting there for 9 days and only saw 3 deer. Not saying they aren't there but seems that Nemaha has been hit pretty hard the last couple of years.

05-Nov-12
Nemaha County has been hit hard with EHD. Combined with all of the poaching that goes on it's in pretty bad shape. If your going to hunt Kansas you might try the SE part of the state.

05-Nov-12
too late i hunted in barber county fora few yesrs saw a ton of deer but my buddy talked me into leasing this property it looked ok nice trails thick piece of woods corn-beans well i guess ill see

05-Nov-12
Let us know what happens vinman

05-Nov-12
This one is from Nemaha Co.

I hate to show him to you because I'm still hunting him.

05-Nov-12

Prairie Dog 's embedded Photo
Prairie Dog 's embedded Photo
This one is from Nemaha Co.

I hate to show him to you because I'm still hunting him.

05-Nov-12
booner button--niceee!!

• Sitka Gear