Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear Minox USA 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

Pinnacle Studio 16 Problems

PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
Keef 31-Jan-13
StickFlicker 31-Jan-13
Woody Sanford 31-Jan-13
Woody Sanford 31-Jan-13
Keef 31-Jan-13
Keef 08-Feb-13
Woody Sanford 08-Feb-13
Videos
Put Your Video Clip Here!

Does anyone use this product for video editing? I have it and was using it for the first time this week. I had problems with the video being jerky and the sound seemed to be in fast motion.

Their website is useless and the manual I bought doesn't help either. I would appreciate any tips on what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

Sorry I can't help you, but I'm glad to see the Apple's iMovie isn't the only highly annoying glitchy video software out there!

I'm an adobe guy but have a friend using Pinnacle that I help out on occasion. Do your system hardware specs support the software? If so, what video codec are you importing and what are your project settings? Pinnacle used to have a pretty good forum for help subjects but I haven't looked at it in a few years.

Woody Sanford's Supporting Link

Here's a link to their forums. They still look to be up and running pretty good. If its a specific setting issue you might get a faster response there from other users.

Thanks for the tips.

Found my installation disc was bad. Used a new disc and now it works just fine.

Cool, that's an odd issue to have. Glad you got it figured out.

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: Pinnacle Studio 16 Problems

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy