marktm250 13-Aug-14
Russell 13-Aug-14
Nick Muche 13-Aug-14
76aggie 02-Sep-14
GameEarGabe 02-Sep-14
flyingbrass 03-Sep-14
Nick Muche 03-Sep-14
28-Jul-13
Anyone get their hands on some of the new stuff from First Lite? I'm particularly interested in the rain jacket and the down jacket. Any opinions or reviews would be great. Thanks.

28-Jul-13
I have the down jacket and couldnt be happier with it. Light warm and wind proof. Makes a great pillow to. HUNT

28-Jul-13
I just got the low wt long sleeve shirt and the next wt up hoodie. Both together are super warm and light wt. Alone, the base layer is super comfortable.

Well worth the cost.

28-Jul-13
I love the rain coat and all of their products. Some of the best out there for sure.

28-Jul-13
I'm looking into some new gear from first lite also for an BC moose hunt. The only thing I found that I didn't like about first lite is they do not off a waterproof pant to match their rain coat

28-Jul-13
The north branch pant is their outer layer. Just not as waterproof as jacket according to specs but looks darn good.

My buddy has both and loves them.

Rudy

13-Aug-14
Any updates on the FL North Branch pant from last hunting season? Looking for a good ASAT pant to go with my old ASAT Sitka jacket. I mostly stand hunt in VA with an occasional trip to OH and GA. This looks like it could be the ticket when paired with some FL merino bottoms.

13-Aug-14
Day One Camo makes some nice fleece clothing in ASAT.

13-Aug-14
Northbranch pants have been great to me so far. Pretty weather resistant albeit not completely waterproof. I wore them several days in heavy rain last year on POW and they kept me drier than regular pants. They vent great too so you don't overheat hiking in them.

02-Sep-14
Hey GameEarGabe. First Lite now makes the Stormtight Pants to go along with the Stormtight Jacket. They just came out with the pants a couple of months ago. I just used them fishing in AK. and is best rain gear I ever had. I also use their merino wool products and find them second to none.

02-Sep-14
Thanks 76 I went with KUIU before First Lite came out with the pants.

03-Sep-14
please call FirstLite and tell them to bring back any Mossy Oak pattern

03-Sep-14
Why mossy oak? It makes you look like a blob instead of break up your outline like ASAT and the Realtree they carry. Just curious is all...?

• Sitka Gear