Florida Mike 24-Apr-14
Tazman 24-Apr-14
TSI 24-Apr-14
TSI 24-Apr-14
Bou'bound 24-Apr-14
TSI 25-Apr-14
19-Jan-14

19-Jan-14
Good to see you sponsoring again. I understand there could be some guys up that way looking for outfitter options soon. Good luck.

19-Jan-14
Dave, PM sent

21-Jan-14

21-Jan-14

21-Jan-14

21-Jan-14
Well said and so true, sometimes the anticipation is better than the act itself. What will come in , what was that flash in the brush, or the noise that is close but you can not see what it is. And for the lucky ones that moment of complete quiet just before a true big one appears.

21-Jan-14
Dave has some big bears and he will work his butt off for you.

22-Jan-14

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

22-Jan-14

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

24-Apr-14
Spring has sprung,Traded the huge amount of snow for huge amount of water.Bears are late this year which was expected but they should sort out their digestive issues in a couple weeks.Baiting has started will be ramping it up big time next couple days.Still alot of snow in the denning areas here and huge amounts of snow in the north and west still so ive been told.Bear forecast right now looks like feeding should start in the next 5-10 days and the grass disapearances will follow in 2-3 weeks varies week to week in different areas.Still alot of carcasses from winter kills around that will likely hold back the big bears till the second week of May or so,but the weather could change everything again.First week of may looks to be a poor week this year but should improve daily after that.North of here is getting snow again today.

24-Apr-14
Have a few spots that have opened up with guys that had schedule problems etc and had to change plans.Any last minute interest just send me a PM.Only a few spots though i couldnt take any groups this spring sorry.Anyone comeing in May pack for cool weather till at least late May the snow pack and ice cover to the west and north will keep the temps lower than normal.Pack wet gear and water proof boots.Bugs will be late this year likely Last week of May or First of June before they are an issue,water temps need to be 7-10 degrees for the hatch.

24-Apr-14
This is one of the best bear hunts around. I don't know how a bear hunt could be any better than what TSI offers. My only advice is don't shoot the first bear that walks in! Mike

24-Apr-14
Going to be there in 17 days, cant wait. Hopefully they will be hitting the baits during the day. If not, tie one to a tree for me Dave.

24-Apr-14
going to make my head swell up Mike!Tazman if you were hunting sooner id say it would be rough,but i think were going to be fine snow is going fast now mind you it is now snowing here!Things will rapidly change.Its real weird but one day the baits arent touched and the next they seem to all fire as if the bears are all on the same schedule.Never know we might just hit it smack on as the giants are first ones to the baits!You just never know when that will be.

24-Apr-14
going to make my head swell up Mike!Tazman if you were hunting sooner id say it would be rough,but i think were going to be fine snow is going fast now mind you it is now snowing here!Things will rapidly change.Its real weird but one day the baits arent touched and the next they seem to all fire as if the bears are all on the same schedule.Never know we might just hit it smack on as the giants are first ones to the baits!You just never know when that will be.

24-Apr-14
Be sure to post updates when the hunting starts

25-Apr-14
Starting to see tracks and some bears being seen wondering,Their is at least the males up and roaming.

• Sitka Gear