orionsbrother 05-Nov-14
Mule Power 06-Nov-14
Mr.C 06-Nov-14
CJ Winand 26-Nov-14
JusPassin 26-Nov-14
Fran 26-Nov-14
Mark Watkins 27-Nov-14
26-Mar-14
Because my hunting partner's wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer, I'm reaching out to see if there's any interest in joining me on a Sept. 27 - Oct. 7, 2014 Yukon moose hunt. (Bow or gun, either choice) We'll be hunting with Craig Kiselbach from Yukon Stone Outfitters.

If you, or if you know anyone who may be interested in this hunt please get back to me.

26-Mar-14
I wish I could afford the hunt.Best of luck to your buddy and wife and you in finding a new partner

26-Mar-14
pm sent

31-Oct-14

31-Oct-14

CJ Winand's embedded Photo
Success!

31-Oct-14
Freakin' awesome!! (I'd be smiling' too!!)

31-Oct-14
Nice bull!! Did anyone take you up on this hunt??

31-Oct-14

Charles Robinson also hunted, checkout his monster!

31-Oct-14

Can you say 63"

31-Oct-14
HOLY CRAP! Great bulls, great pics! congrats guys!

31-Oct-14
Sweet! Love that last picture. All my best to your buddy's wife.

31-Oct-14
Great bulls! CJ How did you like YSO? I could've went on a "cheap" Stone Sheep hunt with them two years ago after they took over the concession. Shawn seemed like a good guy when I talked to him at the eastern sheep show. I do believe Tom Miranda has hunted with Shawn several times with great success.

31-Oct-14
Wow!!

31-Oct-14
Email: [email protected]

Phone: (250) 442-7103 (Craig Kiselbach) or (917) 679-9799 (Aaron Florian)

They also 39.5", 42" and 43" stone rams this rams

31-Oct-14
My bad I'm getting Yukon Stone and Yukon Big Game (Shawn Raymond) mixed up. Regardless great bulls.

31-Oct-14
I want to go just don't want to pay anybody.

31-Oct-14
Tom Miranda and Jim Shockey both did well with Shawn Raymond on his Coal River Outfitters hunts. He has awesome moose hunting. I talked to him on Facebook earlier this year about Yukon Big Game but haven't heard back since the hunting season. Might have to shoot him and message and see how it went.

That's a heck of a bull. What's the price tag on that hunt?

31-Oct-14
Shockey did an outfitted yukon moose hunt??? Must have been sheep.... =D

Congrats! Those are dandy bulls! (love seein' the bow in the pic!)

31-Oct-14
Those are prime dates for trophy moose hunters.

Will be hunting the same dates with YBGO next yr.

31-Oct-14
Great bulls! How bout some details of your hunts?

And maybe some more pics too!

31-Oct-14
Actually Shockey's hunt was in BC. His goal was to get the #1 BC blackpowder moose. He ended up with #2. Shawn has a pic of it.... but not permission to use it for advertising.

31-Oct-14
Wow beautiful bulls I'm glad it all worked out for you.

31-Oct-14
Yup, Shockey has been on guided moose hunts.

01-Nov-14
20K+ and limited to taking home 50 lbs of meat. Yikes!

02-Nov-14
Congrats CJ, good looking bulls here, I would be smiling too!

03-Nov-14
Our outfitter, Craig Kiselbach is the real deal. Couldn't have had a better hunt. Everything was 1st class.

My 40-yard shot and ~100-yard tracking job was easy in the snow! We got out of camp just in time, can you say 2-feet of snow! :-)

I know everyone says to go the middle of September, but I'd argue the largest bulls are tipped over the beginning of October.

The rest of the story will be published/aired in a future issue of Bowhunter magazine / TV.

03-Nov-14
limited to 50 LBS of meat to take home?? so where does the rest of the 800 lbs of meat go

05-Nov-14
Congrats on the nice bulls.

05-Nov-14
Yowsa! Hope you guys have vaulted ceilings.

06-Nov-14
"When leaving our camp, you’ll be limited to approx. 50 lbs. unless the chartered aircraft has additional room. Most hunters don’t take their meat home with them, due to the extra cost, hassle, and need for Govt. offices to be open to issue licenses and permits. If you wish to take all of your meat, we can arrange an additional flight(s), which will be an additional expense, but this needs to be discussed before your trip. The cost can be split evenly among the hunters needing this service. Meat not taken out by the hunter will be donated to local Canadians in the Yukon."

So in other words there's room to fly it out for the locals for free but if you want it you'll have to pay for an additional flight. Not a very hunter friendly policy. For 20K I'd like to keep my meat.

06-Nov-14
great bulls by the way fellas,and prayers sent for the wife Mr CJ Im going on a moose hunt and plan on bringing all the meat home,the price includes flying all the meat out! thats what the consultant told me,i will pay 35 to 60 cents a LBS from Bethel to Anchorage though..Im working on the logistics of it all now, they did mention donating it...thats funny right there

ok back on track . QUESTION for you Mr.CJ did it feel like you could`t miss suck an enormous beast a 40yrds,and what broadhead did you use ..thanks

Mike C

26-Nov-14
Mike: Used a 3-blade, 125-grain Muzzy. For whatever reason, they sell them as "crossbow" b-heads?

As you cam imagine, we didn't actually track the moose it the snow, we simply followed the massive amounts of red snow! :-)

Y'all have a super Turkey Day!

26-Nov-14
20k for a hunt? That's just nuts.

26-Nov-14
Awesome pictures CJ. That "can you say 63" picture belongs in a calendar or a big blown. I might use it for a screen saver.

27-Nov-14
Congrats CJ! Two great bulls! Thanks for posting!

Mark

• Sitka Gear