tadpole 16-Apr-14
tadpole 16-Apr-14
Knife2sharp 16-Apr-14
benruda 16-Apr-14
Knife2sharp 17-Apr-14
LeeBuzz 17-Apr-14
benruda 17-Apr-14
13-Apr-14
Are Balcom Bow slings still made? I see that Schaffer owns the rights but I can't seem to find any stores that carry them. Where would I find one for a Mathews Creed? Thanks?

13-Apr-14
Not sure where to get them now. One of the best accessories I've ever used on a bow.

14-Apr-14
I love them. I bought one for my Creed at my local archery shop last year.

15-Apr-14
Does anybody know where they can be purchased? I NEED one more for a creed bow and I was told they may not be made anymore. Thanks!

15-Apr-14
Have you tried, um, the internet?

16-Apr-14
This is probably a long shot but may be worth a try. Call the people who sell them and ask them if they will sell you one.

Schaffer Performance Archery

(952) 894-4139 – Pro Shop

(952) 894-6169 – Manufacturing

Hours •Mon 11:00am – 9:00pm •Tue 11:00am – 9:00pm •Wed 11:00am – 9:00pm •Thu 11:00am – 9:00pm •Fri 11:00am – 6:00pm •Sat 9:00am – 5:00pm •Sun 12:00pm – 4:00pm

Location 1403 Cliff Road East Burnsville, MN 55337

16-Apr-14
I had the same problem it seems they have not discovered the internet yet and believe they can sell all they need via a small group of dealers. Use Bou's info above and tell them there is no dealer within 600 miles and they will sell you one over the phone. Great bow sling but marketing is asleep. Good Luck C

16-Apr-14
If you don't find one, pm me as I should have two around here somewhere. I know the one is currently on my Allegiance. It fastens onto the end of the straight cable slide rod.

16-Apr-14
Can't remember for sure, but think my second balcom attached to the roller guide of my Z7

16-Apr-14
I would think eBay has them or smaller online pro shops. Or try archerytalk classifieds.

16-Apr-14
Yes knife 2 sharp I have tried the Internet. Believe it or not I even called Schaefer who apparently owns them now. They told me they aren't made anymore. I posted to this site because most of the people on here are awesome and willing to help. I'm sorry this upset you...this wasn't my intention. So much for being nice to a WI brother lol. I thought a person like Tadpole might have an "extra" he would generously part with and sell.

Thanks Tagpole I will PM you. I was lucky enough to draw an Arizona 6A elk tag this year and I didn't want to wait until the last minute.

17-Apr-14
Yeah, I hadn't looked myself and surprised they're not made anymore. I won't be getting rid of mine. Good luck!

17-Apr-14

LeeBuzz's embedded Photo
LeeBuzz's embedded Photo
benruda, I made this pin-type one-point sling for a buddy that has a Mathews Creed. He wanted something more than just a belt holder. Should be easy enough for for you to make one yourself out of 550 cord and used shoulder pad.

Loop goes through any space along the riser and the pin is placed through the loop on the opposite side. Good to go for a hands free bino or ranging method. Just pull the pin for a quick release.

Personally, I only use a belt bow holder and is one less thing to have to deal with if you're caught off guard.

17-Apr-14
Thanks LeeBuzz! I will give it a try.

• Sitka Gear