Huntcell 16-Apr-14
tonyo6302 16-Apr-14
Jack Harris 16-Apr-14
sticksender 16-Apr-14
CTCrow 16-Apr-14
KS Flatlander 16-Apr-14
orionsbrother 16-Apr-14
15-Apr-14
Nothing gets by the keen eye of TBM First it was a crossbow show where they shot bear with a shotgun right after the arrow hit to make crossbows seem super deadly. Now it's Pigman the Series. On the latest episode Pigman the host makes a terrable shot on a pig which was obvious too high for a kill. The next scene shows them finding the pig and claiming their sponsor broadhead grim reaper went through the shield and caught lungs. That would have been enough to convince me the pig they showed dead was a different pig than they shot...but here is the clincher. The pig they shot was a boar and the pig they recovered was a sow. Do they really think we are that stupid.

15-Apr-14
I watched that last night on the DVR but didn't pay attention to the boar/sow. What I will say is they kept talking about how awesome that broadhead was....I couldn't imagine a shot that would put a broadhead in a more negative light. The shot was bad but the broadhead only penetrated to the outsert? Color me unimpressed with the new Grim Reaper.

15-Apr-14
Do you really want an answer?

15-Apr-14
lol@ R.Hale...I have come to the conclusion that, yes, that's exactly what he wants :-)

15-Apr-14
why do you guys watch that crap? change the channel for pete sake and make these clowns go work for a real living.....pigman.....WTF

15-Apr-14
I am actually surprised TBM even has a television, much less gets any reception in rural Alabama. Oh well the truth is always stranger than fiction.

15-Apr-14
I'm picturing a black and white TV fed by an illegal splitter from his neighbor's cable drop..

15-Apr-14
"I'm picturing a black and white TV fed by an illegal splitter from his neighbor's cable drop.."

With an extension cord to boot...

15-Apr-14
I figured him for rabbit ears with tin foil on them...

15-Apr-14
A little education in South 101. They don't roll with rabbit ears because there is an outside chance that the Tide (insert any SEC team within given geographic locale) would be on ESPN instead of national TV.

15-Apr-14
Watching it on the neighbors houze through the fense. He has one of those newfangled big scream tv sets out be his cement pond...and he a Tide fan.

15-Apr-14
Ditto Boothill.

Ditto Jaquomo.

Ditto Shug.

There goes 45 seconds of my life. lol

15-Apr-14
On a more serious note......Grin.....I would love to see the Pigman episode...can anyone direct me to the correct episode name.....or initial showing date??

Thanks, Joe

15-Apr-14
I don't know what episode it was...actually I flipped to the channell by mistake fight before the arrow hit. It was obvious the pig was a boar and turned to a sow at the recovery. I also caught that silver toung blond haired swacker guy shoot a turkey in the breast and claimed the arrow " somehow" hit the heart. This was before swacker and there is no way the arrow hit anything but breast and feather and the after the shot footage showed the turkey long enough that a heart shot would have died on camera. I also so one guy shoot a deer with a red fletchex arrow when all the arrows in his quiver were yellow. I have seen a few discrepancies on BS but save those in question from the embarrassnent of having to explain...just out of courtesy.

15-Apr-14
I watched "the hunt" a cpl days ago. Quartering to the archer and he put it behind the shoulder for a perfect gut/ham blaster. Then there was "grid iron outdoors" hunting Tahr with the Tahr running between the hunter and the helicopter flying in the background. Buffoons, both of them.

15-Apr-14
Turn the TV off. Guys watching those shows are bigger idiots than the ones presenting those shows.

It is possible to have a life without "reality" hunting shows..

15-Apr-14
Did any of you happen to catch the pig and new show on discovery? Called boss hog, has to be the biggest waste of air time, trying to copy duck dynasty and it is pathetic. Curiosity kept me watching and it's a joke. If I was from the south, I would be ticked that a guy like this is representing the south.

15-Apr-14
The title of this thread is TBM Bust Pig Man and we're seventeen posts in and no one has yet made a "squeal like a pig" reference?

15-Apr-14

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
I bet you can squeal like a pig! Weeee!

15-Apr-14
Awww, come on youse guys, let up on the South already !

15-Apr-14
Like a frick'n hemroid that won't go away!

15-Apr-14
even if he didn't hit the lung there is an artery that runs the spine and will drop that pig in about 40 yards...Right in the area of that shot he made...I shot a spike at 18 yards a few years back and he actually jumped my Shot.. He moved forward, I thought I missed but I saw blood and watched him run 15 yards one way and another 15 yards the other and drop. So not an impossible kill on a pig with that shot... And hes the PIGMAN living the American dream making money...He is the least of our problems here in America.. Reid, Palosi, Barack, Holder etc...Those are real problems.....Just sayin

15-Apr-14
yeah I clicked and I read... Midwest's post made it worthwhile.. That movie still affects me... geez

15-Apr-14
"even if he didn't hit the lung there is an artery that runs the spine and will drop that pig in about 40 yards...Right in the area of that shot he made"

Elkquax Elkquax, awe Elkquax. Is there an arterie that will turn a boar into a sow? I didn't think so...therefore they obviously did not recover the boar...therefore they did not hit an arterie. Gees...a mind is a terrable thing to waste.

16-Apr-14
When you hang out in the wrong part of town the boars turn to sows all the time.

16-Apr-14
"Awww, come on youse guys, let up on the South already !"

Really? This again.

16-Apr-14
Barebackmaster,Barebackmaster, awe Barebackmaster...I can see why everyone on here laughs at you all the time.. Keep the post coming.....My bad for even getting into one of your threads..

16-Apr-14
ohiohunter, you win...that's the most constructive, positive, and useful (and funny) post on this whole thread :-) LMAO

16-Apr-14
Just having fun with TBM. He's got thick skin, I can be a smart azz. I wasn't attempting to disparage the South.

But I agree with Fuzzy, touché ohiohunter. Well played.

16-Apr-14
Bowsite really needs a like button.

16-Apr-14
Most shows now flop their mouths too much and run 20 minutes of advertisement. The background music is horrendous.

16-Apr-14
Enter: Banjo music

16-Apr-14
This is some serious deep fried entertainment....

16-Apr-14
"Nothing gets by the keen eye of TbM"

Nows we nose he has at least one Eye!

16-Apr-14
I think that anyone who watchs a TV Hunting show, should then have to blow on a breathalyzer prior to posting about it on Bowsite.

Especially hunters from the South.

16-Apr-14
TBM - I want to personally thank you for bringing this atrocity to our attention. Keep fightin' the good fight buddy!

16-Apr-14
A shocking exposé.....thanks.

16-Apr-14

CTCrow's embedded Photo
CTCrow's embedded Photo

16-Apr-14

KS Flatlander's embedded Photo
KS Flatlander's embedded Photo
TBM you saved us again!

16-Apr-14
Huntcell- The other eye could just be a wanderer.

Ummm...at this time, I would like to apologize to anyone who suffers from intermittent strabismus. I believe the typecasting of Marty Feldman was really unfair...

• Sitka Gear