Brotsky 16-Apr-14
Elk Dog 16-Apr-14
cityhunter 16-Apr-14
TD 16-Apr-14
Bill in MI 16-Apr-14
INbowdude 17-Apr-14
habu john 17-Apr-14
15-Apr-14
Since the reaction to this idea has been so positive we are having a shot at it. I will be opening a credit card account for the months of July and August and will take orders then. Credit card info and mailing address can be e mailed to me or sent by Fax. Checks can be mailed with the same info. One calendar will be $15 and $14 for additional ones. My art dept. aka BB wants to collect some special pics in Sept. so I will take mail orders thru the later part of Sept. The photos will be all live animals. Once all the photos are sent to my supplier with the exact amount of calendars that will be it. I have to order a certain quantity so I will place an order based on the orders I receive. I will make up mailing labels as the orders come in so as soon as I receive the finished calendars I can get them out. I would hope to get them out early Nov. I will keep you posted on how things are going.

Thanks, Chip Tamar Silk City Calendar Co.

15-Apr-14
Outstanding!!

15-Apr-14
Sweet!

15-Apr-14

15-Apr-14
Chip,

Do you want checks mailed to your 375 Totowa Ave. address? If so, when should we mail them in?

15-Apr-14

Happy Jack's embedded Photo
Happy Jack's embedded Photo

15-Apr-14
Are you able to add reminders on the calendar for when applications are due for Western states? The pictures are great and being able to flip ahead a month to see what is due soon would be a bonus as would tentative dates draw results are announced.

The dates move around a bit but some are fixed dates and some are about the same each year.

My 2 cents.

15-Apr-14
Would it be possible to submit photos of live animals to you??? Not sure if you do your own work or would be open to the idea of submitted photos. Thanks.

15-Apr-14
Great ! Looking forward to this ! I need a reminder too, but I need to be reminded when to order. Please post when you are ready to recieve orders. And thanks, this was a great idea !

15-Apr-14
Fantastic!

Thinking these calendars will make some great Christmas gifts!

15-Apr-14
Great! I'll take two ... when the time comes.

15-Apr-14
Will have all the info out so orders can be taken on July 1st. It might be possible to put application dates in, we shall see.

15-Apr-14
All live animals huh Chip. Hmm. I wouldn't mind seeing some very special hunters. Like Cody Moore. Kids, old timers, etc. Maybe BulElk1's wife. :-)

TBM? lol

15-Apr-14
As soon as you post up that you're taking orders, I'll send a check.

Seems like more than a few might like the idea of having a chance to submit pics. I think you should take $20 with a pic submittal for a separate calendar for 2016. You put in for the calendar contest and prepay for your calendar. If all you need is 100 calendars to pull it off, I think you'd make it easily and could support a bowhunting charity. The winner could pick the charity maybe.

Of course, you'd have to limit BB's entries on that one. I'd still pop for a 2016 BB calendar too.

15-Apr-14
For sure, I'm in.

15-Apr-14
You might want to give the community fourm a shout and the leather wall

15-Apr-14
Chip please send reminder when the time comes.... I will surely forget... Turning 50 soon... And the memory went "first" when I turned 40. Thank god a few other things still work..

16-Apr-14
I am in for two

16-Apr-14
Outstanding! Count me in for a couple!

16-Apr-14
Many of us on Bowsite for years have been encouraging and hoping that BB would publish a book of his photos. This may just be the first step. Looking forward to purchasing a handful of calendars when they become available. May the wind be in your face........

16-Apr-14
APLUS

16-Apr-14
I'm in.... and not to snivel, but paypal would sure be handy... couple clicks and it's ordered. And you have our address, etc right there as well. Fast and easy may get a few more sales.

Either way looking forward to it. Thanks.

16-Apr-14
Girls of Bowsite or animals?

Thx Bill

17-Apr-14
Thank you!

17-Apr-14
Glad to hear this is coming about, I will be looking to get two myself.

• Sitka Gear