365 outdoors 18-Apr-14
WapitiBob 18-Apr-14
Pmixmaster 18-Apr-14
18-Apr-14
Wonder if relults will be out today?

18-Apr-14
Is it June already?

18-Apr-14
I originally thought it would be today as well but this whole Terk thing has them all messed up I hear.

The website still says 4/23, in bold red now, but a couple guys I know got emails saying there will be a delay to 4/30 for all species due to the Terk overturn.

In any case I don't think it will be today.

18-Apr-14
Still resident only?

18-Apr-14
It's not supposed to be until 4/30 because of the Turk law being over ruled. Just have to wait and see if it happens then. Sometimes it's a surprise and the draw happens earlier but I doubt it.

18-Apr-14
My guess is that it will be posted online by the 30th and successful people will get e-mails a day or two prior

18-Apr-14
Last year was posted on April 19th.

18-Apr-14
It went from 23rd to the 30th back to 23rd. Can't be today because today is the last day to delete your app.

18-Apr-14
agree they made it a point to change it back to the 23 on the front page it was the 30th but they changed it back . had they not given the non res too much time to delete their apps we would all already be happy or depressed with results I expect to see results Tuesday or emails the draw is not complicated its a computer automated system that is probably complete in a hour or two. emails Tuesday is my guess... Dam it i cant wait

• Sitka Gear