Nick Muche 20-Apr-14
Buckiller 20-Apr-14
TurkeyBowMaster 20-Apr-14
shane 20-Apr-14
TurkeyBowMaster 21-Apr-14
casshuntress 22-Apr-14
TurkeyBowMaster 22-Apr-14
19-Apr-14
I am considering shopping around to see if some good small company that is already in the hunting industry might be interested in making my blinds and possibly doing it better and have better pricing. Someone in the fabric business who makes stuff like packs would likely be suited perfectly for the task. Does anyone have any inside contacts that might be interested let me know. It's a shame to let good helpful hunting products go but it is just not profitable for me to continue making them at this time. I would have to go into great detail to say why they are so effective but I will keep it short and just quote what two users said..."these things ought to be illegal thy work so well". I just hate to withhold something that could help bring success to goal oriented serious bowhunters and that is what I feel I am doing so it's time to see if I can fix that.

19-Apr-14
Let's see a pic!

19-Apr-14
That would make you the turkey blind master

19-Apr-14
http://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/articles/tips-for-bowhunting-educated-turkeys#sthash.E3qzagq0.dpbs

19-Apr-14
You can see just about everything about them on turkeybowmaster channel on YouTube.

20-Apr-14
Steve, I purchased one of your blind many years ago and have shot a number of turkeys out of it. I got your name from Mike at Mike's Archery in Ironton, OH. You made and shipped me a blind in a few day and told me to wait to see if I liked it before I pay you. I really like the simple design and how quiet they are to set-up. I can understand how you have a hard time competing with todays pricing and the quality of your materials.

20-Apr-14
Glad for your success out of our blinds goyt. Mike has been a friend for a long time and one great whitetail hunter. His 3 b&c whitetalis in one season topped it all. Most hard core double bull guys take a little to get use to my blinds but after a season or two using them they normally make the switch over to mine and seldom ever use the db after that. In really windy areas it takes a certain strategie for mine to work and I would reccommend keeping a heavy duty hum blind for certain situations. My Texas friends had to modify the stake to get them to work better in hard ground but that's ok...I modify everything I buy to make it suit my individual needs.

20-Apr-14
They look pretty good if theres not much wind. I'm curious what you have charged for one in the past and how many you sold.

20-Apr-14
We started off at $200..that was the early 90's and we had been making them for ourselves for several years then. My last cost was $400. The following year I priced the aluminium for one frame and it was over $400 by itself. I have recently found some carbon frame material that is lighter and cheaper but still not cheap. These blinds are simple made but there are some secrets that make them as stable as they are but I don't see why they could not be made overseas for a fraction of what it cost me. They might could be made here for a reasonable cost. All combined we probably made 200 and never had one complaint or return. I know er have some out there that are still in use that are over 20 years old and never had anything go wrong with them.

20-Apr-14
Show me the Money!

Let's see a few of them Steve-O

Ya got any pic...tures?

Thanks -- Nick

20-Apr-14

Buckiller's Link

20-Apr-14
Thanks buckkiller. That is a pretty vid of what that are all about. Someone told be Dayone made backpacks and did some custom work. I wonder if they might be interested in helping?

20-Apr-14
Where do you purchase them at?

21-Apr-14
No where as of right now. I have a couple of super turkey killers in Texas begging my to make them one each but I don't have the time to right now. That's why I am looking for someone with experience who might want to take up making them...where is Rancid when you need him?

22-Apr-14
I use Lucky's ground blinds. Made in Michigan and made to last. It has worked well for deer and turkey hunting. There are also several styles available.

22-Apr-14
I believe theirs is shaped like ours except we found a way to make it more streamlined to carry and lighter. Ours are more similar to theirs than a hub type.

• Sitka Gear