Bowboy 21-Apr-14
Raghorn 21-Apr-14
WapitiBob 22-Apr-14
snuffer 22-Apr-14
Ward's Outfitters 23-Apr-14
notags 23-Apr-14
Ward's Outfitters 29-Apr-14
21-Apr-14
Ward's Outfitters has two spots left for Arizona elk, If you drew units 5bs, 5a, 5bn, 6a, Contact us. We were full but two of our clients drew cow tags, what a bummer one burnt 9 and the other burnt 11 points puting in the wrong unit numbers. Oh well their loss your gain !!!

21-Apr-14
I wonder just how many people this happens to? Damn!

21-Apr-14
If I did that. I'd be looking for a rope and chair.. :(

21-Apr-14
Hey.... maybe that's a way to fix the point creep.... change hunt/unit numbers every year..... =D

Good luck Ward's..... wish very much I could help ya....

21-Apr-14
That's a bummer! I guess it pays to double and triple check before applying.

21-Apr-14
I feel for your clients.

I certainly don’t mean to rag on them, but; I take my applications seriously. Especially when there are more than 2 or 3 points involved. I double check everything before I push the button. I research the drawing web site, and write down my choices in advance, then go back later and double check. When I enter my choices, I look again, making sure I am applying where and when I want.

We hear stories like this every year, a mistaken unit choice or cow for bull tag. Used the wrong credit card, or put in for the wrong season. Tags are expensive, and for most of us, vacation time is valuable. Can you imagism sitting at a Black Jack table with a five grand bet, and “accidentally’ saying “hit me” when your holding a pair of face cards ? I guess some people can afford it.

Good luck to Wards Outfitters in filling those slots, with your good reputation I’m sure you’ll have no problems.

22-Apr-14
I know of 4 others.

AZ is currently working on a tag surrender program that will be in place for 2015. We've discussed it a little on the AZ sub forum. I think it's a good deal. There are quite a few changes coming now that the dept has some autonomy from the legislature for rule making.

To get back on track, wards has done pretty darn well down there in the past.

22-Apr-14
Too bad for them! bummer...

23-Apr-14
This is why we don't do the applications for them , Could you imagine us messing that up for a guy.

23-Apr-14
Yea, then you'd be known as Cabela's Outfitters!

29-Apr-14
ttt

• Sitka Gear