spike buck 24-Apr-14
spike buck 24-Apr-14
TSI 24-Apr-14
skull 29-Apr-14
spike buck 29-Apr-14
IdyllwildArcher 29-Apr-14
22-Apr-14

Gumby's Link
Guys the anti's are winning this poll about reinstating the Ontario spring bear hunt. Click on the link and help us win this one!! :)

http://www.torontosun.com/poll/are-you-in-favour-of-ontario-reviving-the-sprong-bear-hunt

22-Apr-14
Done

22-Apr-14
The Enviromental Bill of Rights is what the government has based its decision on. Vote closed March 7th. 2014. The vote for reinstating the spring hunt was well over 50%.

I voted yes on your link.

Thanks for your help Gumby!!

22-Apr-14
The more votes the better as they already have other provinces in their sights!!!

Its a federal, Canadian regulation (Cruelty to animals) that they are using to keep the spring hunt from happening.

22-Apr-14
Done here to.. I had a place only about 6 or 7 hours from where I live that I could hunt spring bear at. Very much miss spending money in Ontario. Ontario had not got any money from me/us sine the bear season has closed. I would put a hunting/fishing trip together about every year.. Last time I did the bear/fishing trip I think 2 guys hunted bear and 6 or 7 other guys fished. We would drive a hour north of where we fished and stayed to the outfitter to hunt bear. Bad thing I don't think I have the outfitters name anymore.

Ed

22-Apr-14
Done

22-Apr-14
Done

22-Apr-14
done

22-Apr-14
Done

22-Apr-14
Done

22-Apr-14
Done.

Yes;

44% 3407 votes

No:

55% 4207 votes

22-Apr-14
Done

22-Apr-14
Done

22-Apr-14
Done

22-Apr-14
Done

22-Apr-14
Done

22-Apr-14
Done

22-Apr-14
Looks like we are SLOWLY catching up!!

22-Apr-14
Done, hope you get it back.

22-Apr-14
Done, I hope we get it back

23-Apr-14
Done, I voted as soon as I saw this poll on-line....

23-Apr-14
Done. Dammit, they only let me vote once! ;)

>>>>-------->

24-Apr-14
Winning this vote would be impossible,the anti everything groups are very well organised and they vote with emotion and not science it wouldnt matter whether it was a mouse hunt or bear hunt they will draw votes from all four corners of the earth and make this the dooms day cause of the week.They use these voteing forums to make outlandish and crazy comments,distort facts and make up information designed to SHOCK PEOPLE.Antis rely on the degree of SHOCK and AWW to get money from uneducated well to do usually elderly persons who are told their money will save the lives of so called violence and torture of animals.They are in many cases simply Eco Terrorists.

24-Apr-14
If Antis were forced to tell the truth they would have a hard time getting bleeding hearts to hand over their money.These groups condone the takeing of human life to save an animal.Any anti vote that suggests harm to humans should be tossed.The fact the vote is over 40% yes speaks volumes in favour as the No vote is somewhat tainted.

24-Apr-14
Canada was founded on Trapping and Hunting,Its heritage and tradition.Hunters dont hunt because they want animals destroyed or eliminated,they hunt because its a way of life,a way to enjoy the outdoors and to remain in touch with our history as humans the hunter gatherer.No hunting means no conservation even the antis know this they just dont want to admit it.Anti hunting groups spend nearly no money on conservation,Money is spent on advertisement,mass media,and high executive salaries--non profit yes as an organisation but very profitable for the people that work in the organisation.PETA,and the masses of smaller splinter groups are frauds.They kill most of the animals they claim to have saved--Because houseing and feeding the animals is too expensive.Expose them!And the vote takes on a different tone all together.Ontario and BC are the strong holds in Canada for antis because the volume of people and money is in the metro areas.The other provinces are tougher sells for the antis as a higher percentage of people are rural.A PETA demonstration in NB or Quebec rural areas would likely get a very cold response.

24-Apr-14

skull's Link
This well-put

24-Apr-14
The beasleys are extremely well spoken guys and some of the best embasadors for the sport anywhere in North America.They have responded in a calm and reasonable manner with the anti movement and have science in their message.These guys need to take their show on the road because all sides listen to them,They send their message without a fist pump and an AK47 in hand.Its not the antis we need to educate its the NON HUNTER!Antis are radicalised and cant be reasoned with and thats a fact jack!

24-Apr-14
Toronto is a whole different world. The average NORMAL person in Toronto will not even care about this issue. The animal alliance and zoo check members have no life.

Most cities are showing a positive response to the spring bear hunt.

With whats happening to the residents moose hunt the government would be crazy to not give them a spring bear hunt.

Also the Ontario government will not have the licence revenues generated by the moose hunters.

24-Apr-14
funny i hunt NW ontario and every single person wants a spring bear hunt....

24-Apr-14
jax, if the hunt passes we in NW Ontario still don't get a spring hunt. It's only for where the voters are ie: Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Sault, Timmons and North Bay etc. Around the cities.

Closest spring hunt for me is a 90 minute drive to Manitoba or 5 hour drive to Thunder Bay!!

24-Apr-14
An email I just recieved from OMNR states that the spring bear hunt might be put on hold because of the lawsuit and for license issuers to keep in tune for updates.

24-Apr-14
id be sueing that group for losses.Doesnt take much to bully the Ontario Government!

29-Apr-14
The Canadian Press Published Tuesday, April 29, 2014 5:50PM EDT

TORONTO -- An Ontario judge has dismissed two animal rights groups' attempt to block the province's revived spring bear hunt -- just days before it is scheduled to begin

29-Apr-14
Great news!!

29-Apr-14
Win

• Sitka Gear