22-Apr-14

22-Apr-14
yes

22-Apr-14
NO!

22-Apr-14
maybe

22-Apr-14
Why they decided to post results in August this year is beyond me. makes no sense for guys trying to plan?

:^)

22-Apr-14
Sure wish It would hurry up and get here i should get My pronghorn and My deer gag this year got a nice plains whitetail i been watching grow the last 4 years he should be mine as Long as the local poacher or ehd doesnt get him before i do! And any old pronghorn will do. Elk is all otc and leftover for me

23-Apr-14
When is the backdoor usually open?

23-Apr-14
I don't even think about it anymore. I don't but in for many units I'm not pretty much sure to draw anyway. Time to kill the turkeys now.....

23-Apr-14
They usually post in early June is my recollection.....

>>>>-------->

23-Apr-14
According to the website Sheep and goat will be released on 15 May, everything else on 30 May.

23-Apr-14
I imagine they will run the draws sometime around the last week of May, backdoor is available as soon as draw is completed.

Doesn't make sense that they list everything as May 30. Usually they run about a species per week between May 5th and early June. Are they running all the draws on the same date this year, or are they just tired of people calling them in mid May?

23-Apr-14
Starting the last couple years, they now display your "Current Preference Points" at the bottom of your draw results page. That gets updated before they post actual draw results. So you don't have to call for that part of the "back door" info anymore.

23-Apr-14
I tried that for sheep last night and I know it is way too soon but I keep checking anyways! I know I will draw my elk tag but really wanting my sheep tag. I will keep looking a couple times a week. Bob.

24-Apr-14
It's like little kids waiting for Christmas morning!

24-Apr-14
This is the real dead time, when I focus on work. April 24 - May 15. No applications to submit, no draw results posted. Maybe WY bison if lucky.

Looks like next results are around 5/15 CO sheep, WY bison, & UT powerball.

Can't even kill time turkey hunting until May 1st when my tags kick in.

• Sitka Gear