spike buck 22-Apr-14
SteveB 22-Apr-14
TOP PIN 22-Apr-14
R. Hale 22-Apr-14
shortstop 23-Apr-14
Huntcell 23-Apr-14
Bowhunner 23-Apr-14
22-Apr-14
The anti's are utilizing the thousands of videos (you-tube) that hunters are taking of their bear kills and death moans. Is it actually hurting hunting in the long run?? What's your thought.

22-Apr-14
We're not doing anything wrong. If we tried to hide what we do, it would just raise suspicion.

22-Apr-14
Film with no audio if you like!

22-Apr-14
I think that filming of our kills helps us hunters on the ethics side of the equation. All bears on video are standing perfectly still at the baits, allowing perfectly clean kills.

22-Apr-14
Never run from what is right. Never let what antis pervert and use wrongly, stop you from doing what you enjoy as long as what you enjoy is legal, ethical and in good taste. Part of the problem is that some videos people post are not in good taste. Use wisdom.

Right always wins in the end.

22-Apr-14
It's typical ... But just another avenue to try and shut down hunting.

22-Apr-14
Killing never shows well. It is hurting no doubt.

23-Apr-14
The quickness of the kill.....generally seconds after the hit, needs to be compared to the extended death due to disease, etc. Maybe that needs to be stressed when these critters are shot. But, the anti's would undoubtedly edit that part out.

23-Apr-14
Anti's will use and say anything to push there agenda.

For hunters To curtail even a portion of what hunters do is a stepping stone victory for them Which encourages the antis to continue there antics

23-Apr-14
Dont give em the time of day. Dammit! I just did. ( just punched myself in the gut for it though).

• Sitka Gear