ki-ke out 23-Apr-14
NoWiser 23-Apr-14
SDHNTR(home) 23-Apr-14
zia 23-Apr-14
ki-ke out 24-Apr-14
Norseman 24-Apr-14
NoWiser 24-Apr-14
23-Apr-14
NM- Looking for a packer out of Reserve, Silver City, etc., that can pack 2 guys into 16a, a PM with info would be MOST appreciated!

Thanks

23-Apr-14
What season do you have, Ki-ke. Maybe I'll see you in there? Congrats on the tag!

23-Apr-14
Get ahold of Tom Klumker of San Francisco River Outfitters, Stoney here. His daughter does drop camps and packing. Of course 16a is pretty well roaded too.

23-Apr-14
you can drive and short hike to about anyplace in 16a, tons of roads. 16 b is the wilderness.

24-Apr-14
Thanks for the responses, here and PM's!

Unfortunately, No wiser, not my tag.....a buddy and his boy have the tags. I'm trying to get them a head start. I've had a couple tags in B, but never in A. It's his 2nd elk hunt ever.

Thanks again for the input! Steve

24-Apr-14
Rumor has it NoWiser has a strong back...

24-Apr-14
My back isn't that strong, but I'm stubborn!! I noticed on the other thread they drew 1st season. I'll be down there a few days before 2nd season starts so if they get something down while I'm there I'd be more than happy to help pack and hear the story of their hunt. PM me if you want my contact info.

Second elk hunt ever and they drew this tag? Scoot is right, they must be "livin' clean"!!

• Sitka Gear