ki-ke out 25-Apr-14
stickum_67 30-Apr-14
RLong 01-May-14
HDE 01-May-14
Bowfreak 01-May-14
23-Apr-14

stickum_67's embedded Photo
stickum_67's embedded Photo
I have a Hoyt Charger with a HHA single pin sight. Looking for a good quiver any recommendations.

24-Apr-14
I like my tight spot quiver.

24-Apr-14
x2

24-Apr-14
X3

24-Apr-14

24-Apr-14
-4 on TS and here's why. I have the same setup you have as far as sights go. In order to attach the quiver to have it function (close to the bow)as designed you have to get a bracket that attaches behind the sight bracket that extends up and back enough to allow clearance to operate the slider on the sight. No biggy, just extra jewelry. I didn't care for it, my preference.

So, it means in order to get a TS, you need extra jewelry, have the quiver further away from the riser, or get a new sight. If the quiver is further from the bow, it negates the purpose of having a TS other than saying you have one...

I would search out other quivers. I eventually went to a Hoyt bow quiver, but there are others out there that may meet your needs.

24-Apr-14
X5 also check out the 9 other threads in the last 6 months with same topic for more info. Gets rehashed often so there's lots of reading for you

25-Apr-14
Stickum

So HDE is correct in a way....here is why. I had a similar setup to yours, a Hoyt Katera with an HHA with the rheostat and a Hoyt 2 piece. With the 2 piece, I needed extensions to move the quiver out sufficiently to allow operation of the sight. I still needed to leave an arrow out of then quiver to allow access to the wheel.

I truly disliked this setup up.

I bought the TS, with the aforementioned bracket, and it was a BIG improvement, but still left much to be desired.

I replaced the HHA with a MBG Ascent and I now consider the setup the best layout I have EVER had on a bow. Everything is tight, close to the bow, amazingly adjustable, durable, fully functional with no extra jewelry......I highly recommend you research the combo.

That is a goofy, but very cute, shep pup. Did he eat your quiver?

Steve

25-Apr-14
Stickum-

Study ki-ke's post - which is why I brought up having to change sights. The expense will increase from 1) new $100+ quiver and 2) new $100+ sight. At the end of the day, only matters what makes you happy. Just some things to consider.

Your call.

25-Apr-14
H

MBG's are going to add $200 to the bill......

Nothing cheap in this game....

30-Apr-14
Thanks everyone

01-May-14
I am partial to the Qwikee Quivers. Never liked the way my HHA sight kept my quiver mounted so far out. Shooting a Copper John now with a Qwikee....so I guess there's my answer. LOL

01-May-14
Yep. Either do a complete change for more $, or just a different quiver for less $. If you're wanting a different quiver, it's obvious you are willing to spend money on that. But new sights as well...

01-May-14
I am just impressed that you are a dog and you can type and shoot a bow. :)

• Sitka Gear