Doug 03-Sep-14
Ishpeming 04-Sep-14
assassin84 04-Sep-14
loprofile 04-Sep-14
04-Jun-14

Clean-Shot1's embedded Photo

Clean-Shot1's Link
Has anyone tested the new Nock Out lighted nocks from Clean- Shot Archery?

If so, let us know which features you like the best: 1. Easy Off (simply pull the nock straight back to turn off) 2. Practice Mode (Rotate the activation collar 45 degrees to deactivate the LED). 3. Universal Fit - One retail package fits all 5 of the common arrow shafts on the market.

Check out our website for more information.

04-Jun-14
www.clean-shot.com

04-Jun-14
Is this company a Bowsite sponsor? I ask because the original post is by the company's founder.

04-Jun-14
We just paid to be a sponsor, but the paperwork hasn't been processed yet. Should be able to update my status next week.

04-Jun-14
Thanks, Pat... good to know. I'm going to check out these nocks.

04-Jun-14
Its in the practice mode in the pic right?

04-Jun-14

Yes, the picture is showing the tab on the activation collar aligned with the tab on the nock "Practice Mode"

This pic shows the activation collar rotated 45 degrees that allows the bow shot to activate the LED.

04-Jun-14
Ok. I see how it works now. Seems to have some nice features.

04-Jun-14

Charlie Rehor's Link
PM sent

Correct link attached

05-Jun-14
I have a couple of packages of these. The universal fit is nice as between 5 shooters in the family we have a bunch of different shaft diameters and these have been able to fit any arrow in the household.

My only complaint thus far is that I've seen some inconsistent performance with my 13 year olds not always been activated at the shot. I've yet to find a pattern as to why they do / do not light up for him. Mine have worked w/o fail. I haven't spent a huge amount of time trying to troubleshoot this as of yet, so I don't want to draw any conclusions as of yet as it would be premature.

No plans to hunt with them as they are not legal during Big Game season in CO, but fun to shoot with in low light. Very affordable and convenient for those that have a single shaft diameter to work with.

05-Jun-14
Hey Monkeybutt, we have run into this issue before. The Easy Off feature of the Nock Out lighted nocks allow you to simply pull back on the nock to turn it off. The diameter of the serving is probably a little thicker on your child's bow that is causing the nock to turn on with the shot and then off as it leaves the string. Some people have simply used a nail to open up the nock diameter so it will leave the string with less grip.

Thanks for trying them out and we are glad that you like them.

LB

05-Jun-14
How securely are the nocks in the shaft with the collars installed? Ar they in there pretty good or is it going ot be left hanging on my string all the time? Looks like a great product and I'd like to order some for the whole family, the interchangeable sizes is a big selling point for a family with 4 archers!

05-Jun-14
Brotsky, the black nock receiver is installed into the micro diameter shaft without an adapter. If you are shooting Easton Injexion shafts, you will need to use a little hot melt glue because these shafts have a larger ID than the rest of the Micro Diameter shafts. The Orange Nock Bushings will hold the Nock Out in place very well. Archery Talk has quite a few threads on this topic as well.

05-Jun-14
Archery95 - The Hollow Point Broadhead is designed to remove (Core Out) the hide on impact. These leaves a hole that will not coagulate and seal back up and a massive blood stream. You should check out our Facebook page and see some of the animals that have been shot with the Hollow Point. Thick Hog hide, Red Stags, etc.

LB

05-Jun-14
"You have some strange products. ". You might want to add one of my blood sloosh arrows to your line. I was kind if wondering how long a contract you in fir...I keep hearing a small voice"Unleash the hounds"

05-Jun-14
Clean,

Did you get my PM reply?

By the way how much are your nocks?

05-Jun-14
Hammer,

I am new to Bowsite, so it took me a while to figure out their PM system - just responded.

The Nock Out lighted nocks are available in red or green this season for $28.99 for a 3 pack. You can buy them at many of the local dealers, Cabela's, and Bass Pro Shops.

LB

01-Jul-14
Just ordered mine up

20-Aug-14
Do they fit in the Easton Injextions?

20-Aug-14
Oops. My bad. I re-read the thread and saw the info on the Injexions.

20-Aug-14
I've been reading that guys are starting to have issues with these nocks. Care to comment?

21-Aug-14
Just got my green ones yesterday. Easy and secure to install. Bright as heck. Easy to turn off.. Having trouble switching from practice mode to lighted mode. Video says it will get easier. I hope so

21-Aug-14
Clean Shot - Send me a PM, send me a few, I will try them out this year, and let you know

21-Aug-14
Dang, I've had one stop working after 30 or so shots (some in practice mode and some with it off). I can actuate it plunger by hand and can get it to light but it won't go on with the shot.

FYI 70lb and 550gr Carbon Express pile-driver if it makes a difference.

Planning on using these in Alaska real soon.

03-Sep-14
Do a web search before trying these :(

04-Sep-14
I shot mine less than 10 shots. One broke in half at the shot. One never worked. One worked sometimes. I sent an email and got a very quick refund.

04-Sep-14
I have them and love them shot around a 1000 shots with no problems very bight and easy to use

04-Sep-14
Just ordered 2 sets from Cabelas - free shipping on orders over $40.

• Sitka Gear