Duke 21-Oct-14
sticksender 22-Oct-14
Nowork 25-Oct-14
Nowork 25-Oct-14
t-roy 28-Oct-14
sticksender 29-Oct-14
19-Jun-14

Nowork's Link
As some of you know (see thread "luckiest guy on earth") I was fortunate enough to draw a Colorado Desert Sheep, Mountain Goat, and Shiras Moose tag for the upcoming Colorado hunting season. I have started this thread so that you can be with me on my scouting and hunting adventures this fall per your request. So here we go!

I was one of the guests this past Saturday morning on Sportsman Of Colorado live radio show, 560 AM KLZ, discussing my luck in drawing a Colorado Desert Sheep, Mountain Goat and Shiras Moose tag for the upcoming hunting season . For those of you who missed it, here is a link to their website and a podcast of the radio show. This was my first experience at live radio so be kind!

My interview starts at about minute 17 to 29.

Thanks again for all your support and hope you join me on this unbelievable hunting opportunity.

Chris Nowak Co-Host Pure Hunting

19-Jun-14
Great to hear your a lucky man I can't wait to hear all the stories!!! Good Luck!!

Aaron

19-Jun-14
I have to say that you did a really good job with the interview. Also, happy to hear you are attempting all three with archery equipment. Wish I at least had friends that were so lucky so I could film or spot on such good hunts. Best of luck.

Chuck

19-Jun-14
How exciting for you!

Good luck, Robb

19-Jun-14
Can't wait for the updates. HUNT

19-Jun-14
I hope your LUCK holds out and you can complete your quest,Good luck

19-Jun-14
Good luck congrats on the tags.

19-Jun-14
Can't wait! Now that's a good problem to have!!

19-Jun-14
Please keep us updated along your journey.

It can definitely be done!

I remember Brandon harvesting 6 species in Colorado the same season with his bow. He took a RM Bighorn, Mtn Goat, elk, bear, antelope, and mule deer.

19-Jun-14
Nice job on that interview Chris, I really enjoyed it.

Looking forward to these hunts, Mr. Lucky!

Best of Luck, Jeff

21-Oct-14
Any updates?

21-Oct-14
Awesome. Best of luck to you. Unfortunately, you cannot be the luckiest man earth though as I already have that taken! A number 2 and 5 are still available though as far as I know.

22-Oct-14
Moose season is over now....how did that bowhunt turn out? And G5 Goat season is nearly done too....did you nail a Billy?

25-Oct-14

Nowork's embedded Photo
Nowork's embedded Photo
I have been lucky so far as I have connected on the first two tags of the trifecta. All filmed for season 4 of Pure Hunting. I leave tomorrow afternoon in the quest to complete the trifecta. A Desert sheep will be coming home with me...it would nice to get it done with a bow.

Sticksender - I took a nanny, I had opportunities at Billys - nicked one high and chased him for a few days afterward. Unfortunately for me, he is still alive and well.

Here are pics of the first two tags...

Chris

25-Oct-14

Nowork's embedded Photo
Nowork's embedded Photo
Here is Nanny...

28-Oct-14
Congrats on the first two!! Keep us posted & good luck to you!

29-Oct-14
Thanks for the update Nowork. You've done good so far. What an epic fall season....one for the ages.

I don't know if many realize this, but if you arrow the DBH, it's a safe bet you're the first guy ever to take a "trifecta" of CO archery Bull Moose, CO archery Mt Goat, and CO archery DBH, in one fall. And you will most likely be the last.

Best of luck to you. Were you able to set aside all 30 days of the season to hunt DBH ?

• Sitka Gear