LBshooter 25-Jul-14
crestedbutte 25-Jul-14
Boris 25-Jul-14
23-Jul-14
Didn't he use to shoot a recurve. What is he doing with an ONIEDA EAGLE

23-Jul-14
Oh, an Zwickey broadheads

23-Jul-14
Oneida sponsors him. He shoots what they pay him to shoot. Next season it will be a hoyt

25-Jul-14
Like you, Boris, I was PO'ed when he switched to the Onieda! I even wrote the network about it. Of course, the folks writing the show probably don't know the difference between bows or any of the history behind them.

I guess the Eagle looks cooler than what he used to shoot.

Darren

25-Jul-14
Upset that a tv character switches to a compound????

How did anyone ever survive it when Pat went to the dark side...... heheheheh....

Interesting though... there is a Oahu archery shop as one of the local sponsors for the show, Island Archer I think.

Seen bits and pieces of it but don't think I've ever seen a whole show. If it's not a movie or sports I don't watch much.

25-Jul-14
So the show is called "Arrow" and no one is asking what kind????? I hope it's at least Easton.

25-Jul-14
NEVER said I was pissed. I was surprised, because when I saw the show earlier. He was shooting a recurve and the broadheads are zwickey 2 blade. I don't know where you got that I was angry. Just courius what I noticed.

25-Jul-14
NEVER said I was pissed. I was surprised, because when I saw the show earlier. He was shooting a recurve and the broadheads are zwickey 2 blade. I don't know where you got that I was angry. Just courius what I noticed.

25-Jul-14
We'll onieda has to be over joyed that their sales are going to increase. I think folks will run out and buy that bow, but from what I hear they are a pain to keep in tune.

25-Jul-14
Zwickey broadheads...the best out there, PERIOD! I shoot the Zwickey Eskimos (2) blade w/ (2) bleeder blades...LETHAL!

25-Jul-14
I shot the onieda 250, 500, and the Lite force from 1984-2000. Never had a problem with the tuning or the timing. Once set the bow was good to go. I even rebuilt an Aroe force for a friend of mine. She then took that bow to the world championship for IBO an won the womens division in the fingers division. The only reason I don't shot them now is to expensive.

• Sitka Gear