Beendare 26-Jul-14
Trophy8 26-Jul-14
Medicinemann 26-Jul-14
greenmountain 26-Jul-14
Buffalo1 26-Jul-14
greenmountain 26-Jul-14
Inshart 26-Jul-14
26-Jul-14
I suffered through bow season last year. I had to reduce my draw weight just to be able to pull my bow back. I went to physical therapy with limited results. I did get the therapist hooked on archery in the process but that is another story. After a long absence from my regular shooting I just shot a half dozen arrows pain free. My point is listen to your body and do what you love in moderation. I look forward to fall hunt but with fewer arrows flung than previous years. The arrows I do shoot still hit nearly where I expect with regularity. If I was not sure I wouldn't hunt. I just wanted to share in case others had a similar situation. Bob

26-Jul-14
Was this due to a shoulder problem?

26-Jul-14
Tell me about it....i wouldn't wish this elbow tendonitis I've been dealing with on anyone....

26-Jul-14
Beendare...have you tried to strengthen your tricep?

26-Jul-14
Ever try accupuncture? It worked for me....

26-Jul-14
I have been plagued with elbow problems as well as shoulder problems and knees that don't work right. For me it has been a challenge to know when to push and when to rest. To quote my old family doctor. "It is better to wear out than to rust out."

26-Jul-14
We need more background info before we diagnose and provide recommended treatment. "I hurt" does tell us very much!!!

Sign your Bowsite HIPPA release form and share with us.

26-Jul-14
The point is we are tough animals. To those out there who are hurting I wanted to let them know we can heal. No release required.

26-Jul-14
Bob - apologize, not trying to steel your thread.

Beendare; go to the chiropractor ... When I was building my house it got so bad that I couldn't even lift a shampoo bottle ... the Chiropractor put his thumb against my elbow, pushed a bit, kind of dug his thumb in and around a bit ... then gave my arm a quick and significant tug (hurt like hell) - did that twice ... I walked out of his office virtually pain free ... I went back to building my house - no problems ... and I haven't had an issue since -

• Sitka Gear