Triple 3 27-Jul-14
rattles33 28-Jul-14
Charlie Rehor 28-Jul-14
Bear Track 28-Jul-14
27-Jul-14

Triple 3's embedded Photo
Triple 3's embedded Photo

Triple 3's Link
I am putting up a new website with more info. www.triplethreeoutfitters.com This is our 20th year in the outfitting business and I am proud to say we are almost 50% bow hunting. Bowsite has been a great site to be a sponsor.

I also want to remind everyone to buy your Wyoming Preference points now! Before you forget. I recommend buying Elk, Antelope and Deer points. Again the Wyoming Game and Fish surveys show a increase in the Bighorn Mountain elk herds especially in units 37,36,35,34,33 I am licensed to outfit in all of those units and have private land in all but unit 37. I am now booking units 37 and 36 for 2015. No Wolves and no Griz.

I have some great private land Antelope hunts still open for 2015. Price is $2,250.00 five full days with a second Buck antelope available for $1,100.00 10% discount for hunters 18 or under. Meals,lodging and over 100,000 private acres to hunt. On some of these hunts you can add a cow elk for a mixed bag hunt. I also have some great Mule deer hunts for both Archery and Rifle open for the 2015 season. Please call or e-mail for details. Go to my new site and e-mail me to get on my mailing list for hunt updates and specials.

Thanks again Bowsiters for your support! Come on September!

Craig

Bowsite Sponsor

27-Jul-14
Craig: The new site looks terrific! Good luck! C

27-Jul-14
Thanks Charlie will you be stopping by in Aug or Sept??

Craig

28-Jul-14
Craig, damn that's a good looking hunter! Much prettier than that goofy goat. Pref points bought. Painter hopes to make the run with last year's mounts in Aug--can't wait to get the mulie mount back. Going black bear with Bear Track this fall, but will come back to TTT soon! -Jim from Illinois

28-Jul-14
Craig: Not likely this year but I did get all my preference points. Good Luck! C

28-Jul-14

Bear Track's Link
Terrific looking site Craig!

Are we going to see you up here in 2015?

• Sitka Gear