Marsh 21-Aug-14
Florida Mike 21-Aug-14
Marsh 22-Aug-14
Passthru 26-Aug-14
Marsh 27-Aug-14
Marsh 27-Aug-14
Big Fin 28-Aug-14
12-Aug-14
I got lucky and drew what looks like a real good zone, 314, in Montana. This will be my first goat hunt, I have dreamed about this for a long time, but now I am nervous about it. Any intel would be great! Thanks.

12-Aug-14
BEST OF LUCK. HUNT

19-Aug-14
Hi Marsh, I have had several friends that have had the tag. Lots of goats. Some hard access and some a little easier. Get in shape!!! PM me if you want.

19-Aug-14
best of luck

20-Aug-14
I had the tag last year. Fun hunt. I ended up using a rifle (shame, shame), but next time I'm going with my bow. I hunted in late October and shot my billy on day 1. 6.5 yo, 9 3/8" horns and a beautiful coat. I used Lee Hart from Broken Hart outfitters out of Bozeman and had a great experience. Beautiful country and absolutely amazing memories. I can't wait for the life-size mount to go on the wall!

20-Aug-14
Congrats!!!

Go get em and good luck.

21-Aug-14
Thanks a lot for the info. guys! I just turned 40 and I feel fine until I work out and then everything seems to hurt! I have been pushing through the pain like I know all of you have also. I am getting there. I can't wait. I think I am heading out there Oct. 5 which is probably a little early for good hair but the weather will hopefully be decent. I am also going archery elk hunting in WY so if I kill there I will do some scouting and maybe hunt also. I had no tags last year and 3 this year so all or nothing, but hey I hope it comes together this year! Not sure whether to go in and spike or glass from the roads for awhile?

21-Aug-14
I hunted the Crazys 2 years back and I wouldn't go any later than the first week of Oct. because of inclement weather. There were no roads in the Crazys. Goodluck, Mike

22-Aug-14
Hey Passthru PM sent let me know if you get it. Thanks.

26-Aug-14
Marsh, I did not get the email.

27-Aug-14
tyest

27-Aug-14
Passthru, I sent another private message to you, if you didn't get it maybe try to send me a message.

Thanks.

28-Aug-14
The unit is out my back door. I'm helping a friend with the tag next month. Send me a PM and I will tell you what we saw and where you might find some goats.

• Sitka Gear