justinspicher 17-Aug-14
Chris S 18-Aug-14
Chris S 18-Aug-14
Chris S 18-Aug-14
justinspicher 18-Aug-14
Bulldog18 18-Aug-14
Starvingoutdoor 20-Aug-14
15-Aug-14
Any reviews on gold tip blemished arrows? Am considering getting a dozen of the trad blems since they are so much cheaper. Anyone have issues with them?

Craig

15-Aug-14
I get them from Big Jims all the time and have zero issues. The only blemish I can find is minior cosmetic stuff. Weight and straightness are normal.

15-Aug-14
Buy em you will find they shoot great

15-Aug-14
That's all I shoot!!!

Can't beat 'em!

CD

15-Aug-14
i bought a dozen4 yrs ago, shot two deer w/ them and a ton of 3d and no problems. I had shelved the last 6 and my son found them in a corner and said he loved how they look so we got them cut down, inserted and re-nocked and he is shooting great. They explode on an iron buck cutout target just like the expensive ones!

15-Aug-14
I have one dozen in 75/95 that I can't use. All have four 4" vanes and six have a 100gr brass insert and six have the 11gr aluminum insert.

I'll let them go if you are interested, otherwise they are just going to sit in my arrow box.

16-Aug-14
Where do you find these arrows on sale?

16-Aug-14
green mountain, I have seen them at Big Jim Archery

16-Aug-14
No issues, if your interested in the arrows, pm me your email or number and we can work that way. I will also be able to send you pictures.

16-Aug-14
Craig: My Apologies.I read Big Jim's and passed it off as a local shop. I should have looked first. I am currently shooting Easton Powerflights. How do these arrows compare. I value durability over speed. My arrows are full length. I like the broadhead in front of the riser. I assume they are at least 32" Correct?

17-Aug-14
greenmountain-I have never used the trad blems, thus my question...but from what I have read and been told the blems are only cosmetic and the arrows are up to the usual gold tip tough standards. i believe they are 32-33 inches long but not sure. I think it does list that on big jims site.

craig

17-Aug-14
Only cosmetic differences and 99.9% of those differences will be on the ends of the shaft where the wood grain veneer wrap didn't cover a little piece of the black carbon. If you trim at all, you'll get the blemish out.

I've killed deer with the 1535's and 5575's outta my longbows. Great shafts. God Bless

17-Aug-14

60X Strings's Link
No issues with the blems. You really can't beat them. After a few shots my arrows are always scuffed up anyhow.

17-Aug-14
thanks justin! looking forward to them!

Craig

17-Aug-14
GT Blems are sold!

18-Aug-14
I have a doz trad blems are great Alsobought dozen Levi Morgan blems arrows are outstanding the cosmetic blems are hard to find. Outstanding deal for half price still Big Jim's Archery. I can attest that all of the deer I have killed with them did not even notice the imperfection in the finish.

18-Aug-14

Chris S's embedded Photo
Chris S's embedded Photo
Here is an example of a smudge in the finish. Nothing to worry about You will be happy.

18-Aug-14

Chris S's embedded Photo
Chris S's embedded Photo

18-Aug-14
I would have kept mine, but I bought them because of the ridiculous price and didn't realize I was overspined until they got here. I sincerely tried to make them work, but just couldn't. Now they are on to a better home.

18-Aug-14
Great arrows at a great price. Been shooting them for years.

20-Aug-14
I think I know where I am going to start buying my arrows! My goldtips get blemished anyways after a time or 2 at the range or course anyways.

• Sitka Gear